India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

mansen shameless

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Dis is da first time I'm actually posting a topic..so if it's a little boring, dont mindEmbarrassed

but I just wanna say dat I think mansen is really shamelessAngry da way he treated bhoomika today, dat too infront of others, was badCry u cud just c how bad she felt..it was all in her eyesOuch n mansen has a daughter himself, so to treat somone's 'beti' like dat....so not on! I think dat was very cruel of him.

I'm just waiting for da day wen bhoomika answers bak. she no longer is the servants daughter..she is the 'bahu' of Goenka parivaarSmile

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I wont say that Mansen is shameless, its just that his hatred towards Bhoomika dominates his deeds. Bhoomika has already started the digging work for answering Mansen. Can't wait to see her reply back. Currently she is in dire trouble, attending the meeting aloneCry. May LK help herLOL
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yes, ur quite right jaanu.  Mansen needs a crash course in how to treat females Angry and I'm hoping that bhavri starts to defend herself. Arjun is right...she has to do it...  and I'm sorry, disagree with Barbie....mansen IS shamelessTongue

oh and priya, sadia and sana... u may change ur siggys...shaz is back Evil Smile (and so sweet of u all...didnt know u guys loved me so much Embarrassed )
my strike is officially OVER! (for now....)

Edited by shazy - 03 April 2006 at 6:04am
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged
firstlyyyyyyyyyyyy..........nice to see u shazy Wink thank god u finally returned Big smile

Edited by Innocent angel - 03 April 2006 at 6:06am
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

yes, ur quite right jaanu.  Mansen needs a crash course in how to treat females Angry and I'm hoping that bhavri starts to defend herself. Arjun is right...she has to do it...  and I'm sorry, disagree with Barbie....mansen IS shamelessTongue

oh and priya, sadia and sana... u may change ur siggys...shaz is back Evil Smile (and so sweet of u all...didnt know u guys loved me so much Embarrassed )
my strike is officially OVER! (for now....)

definitely i will surely change my siggy rite awayWink n yeh i fully agree wid shazySmile

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
thank Amani...it's all amu's doing Big smile warna mera gussa aur zidd...haila...upar wala bachaye..deadly combination! LOL
chatting, or bashing actors, is against IF rules...and I like doing both... LOL so before the mods try to get rid of me...I'm turning a new leaf. From now on, u will all read boring posts from me...no masti, and no kavita...from now on...she is my karu's didi...so I treat her with respect-LOL! LOL and one topic-starter post in a week from me....

Edited by shazy - 03 April 2006 at 6:22am
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

thank Amani...it's all amu's doing Big smile warna mera gussa aur zidd...haila...upar wala bachaye..deadly combination! LOL
chatting, or bashing actors, is against IF rules...and I like doing both... LOL so before the mods try to get rid of me...I'm turning a new leaf. From now on, u will all read boring posts from me...no masti, and no kavita...from now on...she is my karu's didi...so I treat her with respect-LOL! LOL and one post a week from me....

UnhappyShockedmatlab no more funCry

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
agree wid u amani Smile n yeh this is a gr8 topic n it is not at all boring Wink Big smile

Go to top