Bigg Boss Season 5

Secret room This Sat - What a stupid boring idea!

uk2k4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
since audience cant vote now..the nominations r crap
they wud hv either amar, sid or juhi in secret room and watching the bb housemates tell things which they already know they do..so whats different..also the members r so less that it doesnt make ne sense either

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faffijohn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dnt think   there is any secret room fr dis season... Voting r closed cz from Wednesday voting fr the Wildcard entry starts...
bekar season ever ever ever voting line band hain Wildcard bhe arah hain kia chakr hain bhai!!!!!!!!!!!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think secret room is exclusively 4 Juhi, so dat shec an't force BB 2 declare her d winner on d basis of being in d house since day 1.

BB must hv realised how Juhi fights 4 her rights, whether 4 d chair or forcing Andrew 2 declare her d winner, so maybe BB 2 avert suchh a scenario will send Juhi to secret room.
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
if WC entry is not stupid at this time(according to mahek's fans) then how come secret room is stupid???????????????
This content was originally posted by: zarfishan1983

if WC entry is not stupid at this time(according to mahek's fans) then how come secret room is stupid???????????????

acc to me WC Enrty at this stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

chaaneel gone nuts now!!๐Ÿ˜ก
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

acc to me WC Enrty at this stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

chaaneel gone nuts now!!๐Ÿ˜ก

that is exactly my point ... there shldnt be any WC or secret room activity now coz its too late now and bringing someone from outside will be injustice to the contestants in the house.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seriously things r so unclear this season!! ๐Ÿ˜•why couldnt they do the WC last week?? atleast this week then sunny could have been out. its not fair!! there r no original contestants left besides juhi who i dont want to win!!! sho and mahek deserved to be there more compared to sunny and juhi who do nothing besides lying in bed and bitching about the whole world!!!๐Ÿ˜กthey r so hopeless in tasks as well, give no entertainment factor!! this is gonna be worse season of BB coz of the contestants remaining in the house-half of which who dont even deserve to be there!!