India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Hats off to Rajeev :) (Page 2)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I agree,orange soft.Hats off to rajeev.I really appreciate yr words of praise for him.He deserves it.
Wishing him and his partner all the best for the competetion Clap

vinayaktyagi Goldie
vinayaktyagi
vinayaktyagi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Orangesoft Clap
To u friend what u have is right ,he iz a natural talent but lack proper guidance as he is not trained.
Because of this reason only he faltered in Agnipariksha ,otherwise when he was getting training from AS he was awesome ,his 'Kachche dhaage ' and 'ek ajnabee hasina se' were just fantastic.

This man has a gifted voice .
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yes, it is amazing that he sounds so much better than other trained contestants.
soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Good post Orange - His efforts are really great! Clap Clap
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrangeSoft

Embarrassed Hi Friends...

I really want to appreciate Rajeev's efforts.

He is a cook from a small region Chmba, without having any musical background and a healthy economic condition... has earned a welknown identity in this no.1 musical show in India SRGMP.

On his willpower, his love towards music, his dedication... that too without having any proper guidance and professional training he has reached till here... may be called a landmark where every single singer struggling to enter in the music industry is ready to take countless efforts!

He has got courage to stand before welknown personalities from Indian Music Industry and showcase his talent.

Good that Sanchali, has paired with him, may be other girl wud felt hard to digest this.. Sanchali is giving Rajeev very well support as well as confidence!

May win or not.. Rajeev is a real hero, who has the courage to ask openly to Gurus for the pair and accepts that he makes a lots of mistakes.. compared to other singers.

Though trying to improve and learn as much as he can!.

I really appreciate Rajeev's effoerts. Hats off to U Rajeev. We love U.Clap

You are damn right.  The maximum credit goes to the cook with a new look.  All the other participants are either trained to some extent, or are still staying at their father's hotel and having teenage affairs. Wink

Rajeev is a self made man, and has struggled a lot.  Hats off to him.  For that matter Hats of to Rajeev and Debojit too.

Clap

soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i wish him all the best for having come so far without a godfather...
Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
coluldn't agree more, he sure is one who can leave make behind and I am happy that he got Sanchali.

Rajeev sang very well after he paired with her. I hope he climb the ladder of success in Ek Mei ....

He sure knows how to connect with audience while singing like professional singers instead of Sahribs style (no offence)

I like Rajeev and I hope they to clinch this title.

Edited by Shweta06 - 03 April 2006 at 9:38am
nadabrahma Groupbie
nadabrahma
nadabrahma

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Please read the thread Sanchali ki jai ho.

Vote for this pair because this pair is a great singing duet.

Please dont vote for that Rajiv cooks, he is from modest background and he is not professionally trained, but sings well enough to get here. These are sympathy vote talks.

Sanchali and Rajeev are both simple and pure hearted people and we shoild vote for the good people. That is another reason.

So you have two excellent reasons to vote for them: they sing great and they are good people.

Main reason for their singing success is Sanchali. Her solid singing brings confidence in Rajiv. Off course, he sings with heart. And he does darn good job in singing as well, but alone, his sur goes idhar and udhar.

Go to top