Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatbuster thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: chitra anand

Absolutely right mdroy.I too can never forget his"Yar ko maine"audition.It was mind blowing.No body can sing like rajeev.hats off to him👏👏👏

what a story, this guy Rajeev- ability to fight such odds and rise from humble beginnings! he has taken so many knocks from mentors and the public alike. remember all the cook jokes? cant imagine those didn't hurt, as also being the one singled out by the female contestants for rejection on national TV. yet in spite of everything, he has held his chin up. hats off to him! in a world where so many crooks get ahead, so many untalented people make it, why shouldn't he? he has loads of talent to go with character. would love to see him do extremely well!

soulsoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatbuster

what a story, this guy Rajeev- ability to fight such odds and rise from humble beginnings! he has taken so many knocks from mentors and the public alike. remember all the cook jokes? cant imagine those didn't hurt, as also being the one singled out by the female contestants for rejection on national TV. yet in spite of everything, he has held his chin up. hats off to him! in a world where so many crooks get ahead, so many untalented people make it, why shouldn't he? he has loads of talent to go with character. would love to see him do extremely well!

For once let us come out of our common jargon based mutterings out of 'cynical impotence' – let me say that Totally Agree with you Rahul.

I don't know Rajeev will be successful in his singing career or not, but I can guarantee – he will be in his life – no matter what!

Edited by soulsoup - 18 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatbuster

well said CB.👏👏

OrangeSoft thumbnail
Thank U FRIENDS for all ur words!
😳

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
agreee....coz zindagi mein kuch haasil karna not easy

Is bewafa duniya mein pyar pana mushkil hota hai,
itna aasaan na samajh, ye har kisi ko kahan haasil hota hai
OrangeSoft thumbnail
Originally posted by: soulsoup

For once let us come out of our common jargon based mutterings out of 'cynical impotence' – let me say that Totally Agree with you Rahul.

I don't know Rajeev will be successful in his singing career or not, but I can guarantee – he will be in his life – no matter what!

Ya.......... 100% agree 😊

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ab aisa lagta hai...... rajeev ki publicity horahi hai....
teenindia_usa thumbnail
liked him when singing rang debasanti
susmitha3 thumbnail
Rajeev is really good. I am happy for him for getting a very good as well supporting partner.
OrangeSoft thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

i am an ardent Rajiv Fan

I dont believe much in formal training and all that poppycock talk

He has a voice .. he comes soothing to my ears .. and with little tweaking he can hold his own with just about anyone

Mozart did not get formal training .. we still listen to his overtures.. Case closed.😛

😛😛