Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta06 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
coluldn't agree more, he sure is one who can leave make behind and I am happy that he got Sanchali.

Rajeev sang very well after he paired with her. I hope he climb the ladder of success in Ek Mei ....

He sure knows how to connect with audience while singing like professional singers instead of Sahribs style (no offence)

I like Rajeev and I hope they to clinch this title.
Edited by Shweta06 - 18 years ago
nadabrahma thumbnail
Please read the thread Sanchali ki jai ho.

Vote for this pair because this pair is a great singing duet.

Please dont vote for that Rajiv cooks, he is from modest background and he is not professionally trained, but sings well enough to get here. These are sympathy vote talks.

Sanchali and Rajeev are both simple and pure hearted people and we shoild vote for the good people. That is another reason.

So you have two excellent reasons to vote for them: they sing great and they are good people.

Main reason for their singing success is Sanchali. Her solid singing brings confidence in Rajiv. Off course, he sings with heart. And he does darn good job in singing as well, but alone, his sur goes idhar and udhar.
gaggo thumbnail
I like Rajeev's quality of voice very much. He needs some training and guidance.He was very good on stage during Sa Re Ga Ma Pa final on the stage singing Rang de Basani.I like Sanchali too...they make a good singing pair.
Wish the all the best for EMAT and for future.
advil thumbnail

Bravo..👏

Good luck to Rajeev & Sanchali

Originally posted by: OrangeSoft

😳 Hi Friends...

I really want to appreciate Rajeev's efforts.

He is a cook from a small region Chmba, without having any musical background and a healthy economic condition... has earned a welknown identity in this no.1 musical show in India SRGMP.

On his willpower, his love towards music, his dedication... that too without having any proper guidance and professional training he has reached till here... may be called a landmark where every single singer struggling to enter in the music industry is ready to take countless efforts!

He has got courage to stand before welknown personalities from Indian Music Industry and showcase his talent.

Good that Sanchali, has paired with him, may be other girl wud felt hard to digest this.. Sanchali is giving Rajeev very well support as well as confidence!

May win or not.. Rajeev is a real hero, who has the courage to ask openly to Gurus for the pair and accepts that he makes a lots of mistakes.. compared to other singers.

Though trying to improve and learn as much as he can!.

I really appreciate Rajeev's effoerts. Hats off to U Rajeev. We love U.

👏

mdroy thumbnail
He is talented no doubt. I just wish that he could get some training to
increase his range. Also he has some stage fright issues which affect his
singing.

I will never forget his "Yaar Ko Maine" audition. It was awesome.
coolnitin2 thumbnail
In my opnion without any background a person who is a cook has reached so far thats a big thing. In my eyes he is a star even if he wins or not. Hats off to him.
rocker1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Who's staying at their father's hotel and having teenage affairs??? 😕😕

Paulee thumbnail
In C-2005 Rajeev was my favourite and he still is! Best of Luck! Rajeev and Sanchali will win this thing.
Paulee thumbnail
In C-2005 Rajeev was my favourite and he still is! Best of Luck! Rajeev and Sanchali will win this thing. 👏
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdroy

He is talented no doubt. I just wish that he could get some training to
increase his range. Also he has some stage fright issues which affect his
singing.

I will never forget his "Yaar Ko Maine" audition. It was awesome.

Absolutely right mdroy.I too can never forget his"Yar ko maine"audition.It was mind blowing.No body can sing like rajeev.hats off to him👏👏👏