--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

He is very fair...isn't he? May be the absence of facial hair is accentuating his fairness in these photosLOL

He is actually wheatish. Remember in LTL itself during Supriya's and Dutta's haldi, someone comments that "gori ladki aur saawla ladka achi jodi hain", something like that. Even in LS he looked slightly dark in some scenes, but he is actually wheatish, or on the border line of wheatish and fair, but definitely not THIS fair Confused!

Hayye Mishal...apne gore rang ka raaz humein bhi bataao yaar, hum ladkiyon ko zyada faida hoga LOL!

Achchha? But I've always found him quite fair...a reddish fairness commonly seen in the North-Western part of our country!

And yeah that haldi scene! That was a weird dialogue I thought, because Sups(Ridhi) actually was the darker one of the two.
Agree with u n me too thought he is quiet fair n Ridhi the darker between the two.  Strange!  Its the facial hair n the bronzed look given for a serious character of Dutta that he looked tanned.   
i am still confuse only facial hair can such a huge difference .. huge change form manly man to young boyLOL...abt riddhi she is reddish with her makeup ...in fact mahi tooSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Indu.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
jus saw them Sam...haven't read  friend's remarks will have to check them later but as for me ..
 hammmehhh...
kaun hai ye?...amhhh, who is he? chikna...BIT of a shock!...his stubble completely gone!...oh for heavens sake pheli warning tu de deta! ..may be trim it down a bit ..but straight clean shave! ..will have to get used to that...too much in shock! personally prefer the prickly contoured  Mishal...more aadmi type..ab? well kya kahoon ..lageta hai Cruise ka asar ho gaye hai...on a healthy note ,simply because he is our beloved Stud Mishal...I would say ..kabhi kabhi change is not harmful... ..love him what ever and which ever way he is ...
thanks for the pics sami!
xxhammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Indu.-bharti-ivy_11

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

man don't look good in long hair mishal should cut his hair & have a stubble he looked manly in it ,mishal has always looked fair in the serial too ,he could compliment fair mahi very well ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by nik_ita

Also...to me it looks like he has straightened his hair ...

Yeah... it seems he has done something with his hair...
i told u na baljit ...he did andis cut...LOL

Hey Sana... I meant... the creations by Indu were awesome... I was appreciating her...
Regarding MR appreciation... ab woh MR AT to bande ko thoda appreciate karna hi padega na... LOL
Otherwise... my reaction to his pics... all pics of seemed to be weird...
who on earth asked him to wear hot pink... if its not mistake of camera flash etc... although that pink is my favourite... me think he is inspired by my book cover. ROFL
I am not concerned abt his hair style ... mainu ki farak painda...
he seems to be drunk or has really partied harder...

Ab for my views... plz don't throw chappals on me... but to me his pics seemed weird although he had carried the colour of shirt he was wearing well...

On last note... I would only like to say... Love him in any avatar...

Edited by anirka - 20 December 2011 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i just never like him in clean slave sorry guys

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Indu.rainurubalHamlet53

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I did...she posed in a couple of more pics with his friends. Also Aashka and Suds are there.

Lagta hain real life mein bhi Kala-Suds ki jodi quite happening hain...lagta hain unn dono ki kaafi banti hain LOL!

Aashka, Sumit and Mishal are definitely close friends. I have seen them together (in a picture) at an earlier time too. And Aashka is one pretty woman! Carries herself off gracefully. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaShuVinHamlet53TheRager

Shreeya1 Groupbie
Shreeya1
Shreeya1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
oh my... Stern Smile
Again.. i feel the need to offer my styling services to MR.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

He is very fair...isn't he? May be the absence of facial hair is accentuating his fairness in these photosLOL

He is actually wheatish. Remember in LTL itself during Supriya's and Dutta's haldi, someone comments that "gori ladki aur saawla ladka achi jodi hain", something like that. Even in LS he looked slightly dark in some scenes, but he is actually wheatish, or on the border line of wheatish and fair, but definitely not THIS fair Confused!

Hayye Mishal...apne gore rang ka raaz humein bhi bataao yaar, hum ladkiyon ko zyada faida hoga LOL!

Achchha? But I've always found him quite fair...a reddish fairness commonly seen in the North-Western part of our country!

And yeah that haldi scene! That was a weird dialogue I thought, because Sups(Ridhi) actually was the darker one of the two.

Me too found Mishal fair complexioned. He is one of most fair complexioned Indian men I have ever seen. He is definitely fairer than Riddhi and I dare say MV too. In some scenes though in 2010 summer he had a more bronzed look as probably he was shooting in the sun and had tanned.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaprncz

Go to top