Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Look what my fans did to me..

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

SOME OF THE CRAZY THINGS FANS DO................ hahaha😆😆

Shabbir Ahluwalia
I remember this girl who came to meet me on the sets of Kahiin To Hoga, and I interacted with her for quite a while. But when I was preparing to go back for the shoot and it was time for her to leave, she started weeping. The entire crew tried to cheer her up and make her feel better.

Hiten Tejwani
This bunch of big-time fans actually sent me my own honeymoon snaps! I don't know how on earth they clicked us (he and wife Gauri Pradhan), when we thought we were away from the public eye. At times, I feel stalked by these crazy buggers as they keep doing something or the other to grab our attention.

Chetan Hansraj
There's this cute 13-year-old girl called Rabia, from Pakistan, who religiously saves her pocket money and gives me a call at the end of every month. I was amazed to know that she prefers to spend her entire pocket money on making an international call. I've never been so touched before or since.

Anuj Saxena
Call it obsession or being star-struck, but there's this fan of mine, Mala Shetty,  who lives in Chembur and has dedicated an entire website to me. It carries all sorts of information about me. She heads these chat groups that keep forwarding and circulating all published articles, latest gupshup and pictures of me. I feel so honoured to be a part of this hullabaloo! Mala even attended my wedding!

Cezanne Khan
I've had all kinds of hilarious experiences. I used to receive blood-smeared letters emanating a foul stench from this fan, who was trying to win my sympathy. In another incident, I was mobbed by a group of women in Delhi and was left with tattered clothes and scratches at the end of the fiasco!

Ronit Roy
I'm attached to this fan of mine, Sneha, a student in Pune. She has an incredible treasure trove of all my pictures and articles published so far, and, you won't believe it, even I don't have a few of them! However, she's my biggest critic too. She watches all my soaps, evaluates my performance and sends me feedback whenever she can.

Sanjit Bedi
A bunch of chicks wait for me at the gate and parking area of my Napeansea Road apartment, just to catch a glimpse of me. But once, a group of four middle-aged women heckled me at a multiplex for quitting the serial Sanjivani. I was soooo scared!

Manav Gohil
This Nagpur-based girl called Pooja sent her four brothers to me with a marriage proposal. It was so filmi as her brothers kept pleading their sister's cause; I was so embarrassed! She sends me flowers, chocolates and cards with messages like "Main aapki dasi ban ke rahungi, aap mujhe apnaa ke to dekhiye."

Hussain
I was driving and took a wrong turn, almost hitting this biker across the road. The guy started abusing me, but as soon as he approached my car and saw me, he was so embarrassed. "Yeh to hamara Sumeet bhai hai," he exclaimed, and started apologising for his harsh words, claiming that he practically worships me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_z_k thumbnail
Thanks....that was so interesting to read!😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for sharing

Chetan Hansraj
There's this cute 13-year-old girl called Rabia, from Pakistan, who religiously saves her pocket money and gives me a call at the end of every month. I was amazed to know that she prefers to spend her entire pocket money on making an international call. I've never been so touched before or since

you dont think this is our rabeea is it?

desi_pryde thumbnail
thanx for the info. they're so many crazee fans out there. 😆
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow some fans go way too far
ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tani91

Thanks for sharing

Chetan Hansraj
There's this cute 13-year-old girl called Rabia, from Pakistan, who religiously saves her pocket money and gives me a call at the end of every month. I was amazed to know that she prefers to spend her entire pocket money on making an international call. I've never been so touched before or since

you dont think this is our rabeea is it?

😆
Ruhi thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing. they were interesting 😆😆😆