Kkavyanjali

Ekta: It’s the time to party

sana_doll thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ekta Kapoor
On March 31, Ekta Kapoor threw a lavish party. This time, the venue was not her spacious residence- but Beach House at Madh Island. Most of the invitees thought it was an April Fool joke, so a lot of people stayed away.

But the party rocked till almost-dawn anyway. The reason for the party? There were two actually — one, the launch of three shows which have been received well — Kasamh Se (Zee), Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka (Star One) and Kandy Floss (Sony).

Two, it was to be a send-off party to Gayatri Gill, (One of the ten people Ekta cannot do without, HiTLIST, December 29, 2005) who is going on a sabbatical. Yash Tonk, Gauri Pradhan, Hiten Tejwani, Chetan Hansraj, Eijaz Khan, Natassha, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Ram and Gautami Kapoor attended, among many others.

"Anita is back in town and she was there at the party wid eijaz...that means she knows that eijoo confessed and shez ok wid it...so she loves him"😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku jaan...
this is the best part from it all... sana's commentary...

"Anita is back in town and she was there at the party wid eijaz...that means she knows that eijoo confessed and shez ok wid it...so she loves him"

Haila sana... eijoo ne pagal kar daala 😆 😆 😆 but she obv has noo probs with his feelings if they are attendin the same parties now 😳 Edited by white rose - 18 years ago
sana_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: white rose

thanku jaan...
this is the best part from it all... sana's commentary...

"Anita is back in town and she was there at the party wid eijaz...that means she knows that eijoo confessed and shez ok wid it...so she loves him"

Haila sana... eijoo ne pagal kar daala 😆 😆 😆 but she obv has noo probs with his feelings if they are attendin the same parties now 😳

han jan m happy they attend same parties.....eijoo would be able to kiss and hug her more😆
x_Roshni_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_doll

han jan m happy they attend same parties.....eijoo would be able to kiss and hug her more😆

😆 too bad they dont film it 4 us to watch! lool m joking 😆😆

thanks sana di!🤗

t.r.a.yremix thumbnail
thx 4 info.
eijaz can't deny tht he loves anita 😆
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think its anita who has to do the denying 😉 😆 eijoo has admitted he has feelings for her 😃 haila sana can u imagine hehe i wonder if he lets her dance with anyone else? 😆 😆
x_Roshni_x thumbnail

i think its anita who has to do the denying 😉 😆 eijoo has admitted he has feelings for her 😃 haila sana can u imagine hehe i wonder if he lets her dance with anyone else? 😆 😆

hmmmm yeee!! awwww he is too cute!!!😳 yeh its anita hu is denying anything😡

sana_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: t.r.a.yremix

thx 4 info.
eijaz can't deny tht he loves anita 😆

he confessed it😆
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
yeh sana di is right he did! now m waiting for anita to confess! 😡
sana_doll thumbnail

I think Uzi he wont stop her,cuz he is a gentleman😃