Saarthi

today’s update- 3rd April

diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Today's update:

Mansen told Bhumika that she had make fun of mamaji today and now he has shown that they all also can make fun of her. After getting insulted she had tears in her eyes and she looked at Arjun for help but Arjun went away from there. In the room Bhumi asked Arjun that why he didn't helped her before kakashaheb. Arjun said to her that he intentionally didn't helped her. He also said that he is always with her but Bhumi has to fight for herself by her own. Bhumi said that she knows her limit and she can't see him sad because of her and to heard this Arjun got angry and said that she always takes things negatively while there is no age limit for learning anything. He then gave example of keshav and also of herself that from a servant she is today a director of a company and also said that if she wishes then she could learn anything and he is sad not because Mansen insulted her but because she couldn't fight for her own.

In the mid night Bhumi wakes up and started to study the books. Arjun also wakes up and sees Bhumi studying. He then went to her and kisses on her head. He and Bhumi slept there. In the morning Bhumi wakes up and sees Arjun beside her. Arjun also wakes up and says bhumi to think about the fact that why Mansen do not misbehave with shefali or Manasvi. He can't see that Mansen insults her and went from there. Bhumi while infront of LK statue was doing the Puja Rahmat came up there. LK said to Bhumi that if she wants to stand for her own before Mansen then she need a teacher like Rahmat. Bhumi tells Rahmat to teach her. Rahmat tell Bhumi not to sign any paper without reading and understanding it and also says that there is no need to worry because Arjun, Keshav, and Suraj are with her and as long as they are with her nobody will be able to trap her. Mamaji overhears the discussion of Bhumi and Rahmat and goes to Mansen with plan to keep Arjun, Suraj and Keshav away from Bhumi for  sometimes so that they can easily trap her. Mansen  sends Suraj to Chaiji. Mamaji goes to shishupal to do an accident of Arjun and Keshav so that they could not reach to the meeting. Shishupal does the accident on the way of the meeting and Arjun and Keshav gets hurt on the left hand and forehead respectively.

Precap: In the boardroom Bhumi enters and gets shocked to see that nobody is there from her side and Mansen and his family is present there.

Edited by barbie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent angel thumbnail
thanx a lot 4 update anu 😃
SAARRTHIFAN_1 thumbnail
thanx. but i can't understand one thing why Mansen,aksh and vishaka were present there 😕 they are not the board members of sugandhi creation.
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: SAARRTHIFAN_1

thanx. but i can't understand one thing why Mansen,aksh and vishaka were present there 😕 they are not the board members of sugandhi creation.

I also thought the same😕

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I now understand why arjun will have to send her away.. if she tries to study while being in Heritage house Mansen and his family members will keep trying to pur barriers in her way coz they do not want her to get an education as while she is uneducated they can manipulate her and use her as the weak link to fight Arjun. Aside from that Bhoomi also needs to learn to be independant and as long as arjun is with her she will never stand up for herself. It was only when she ventured out into the world alone and met Gopalji did she come this far now she needs to do it again in order to get herself an education.
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx alot 4 the update 😊 but arjun is hurt 😭
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu..Missed watching today's episode Edited by barbie - 18 years ago
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Innocent angel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: popeye

I now understand why arjun will have to send her away.. if she tries to study while being in Heritage house Mansen and his family members will keep trying to pur barriers in her way coz they do not want her to get an education as while she is uneducated they can manipulate her and use her as the weak link to fight Arjun. Aside from that Bhoomi also needs to learn to be independant and as long as arjun is with her she will never stand up for herself. It was only when she ventured out into the world alone and met Gopalji did she come this far now she needs to do it again in order to get herself an education.

agree wid u😊

Innocent angel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SAARRTHIFAN_1

i guess 2 insult bhavri in d meeting😭 as, mansen knows everything........he might be thinking of insulting bhavri himself n also by his children😡 😡