Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

AnTaRa FaN Of ThE WeEk - Brono4 (Page 3)

Shawn89 Goldie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bruno4

2)Why u like ANTARA?

I love Antara because Antara gives me hope for 21st century young women of India..Antara is extremely talented ,yes, but she is also bold, bright and beautiful..she comes from a small town yet she has a confidence of an urban metro girl...men fall for her talent and beauty,boldness yet vulnerability,bindaas yet confident attitude...and as a woman I love her talent as a singer ,her beautiful ,melodious voice ,her calm ,poised manner ,her Diva like attitude and the fact that she has floored all the guy contestants' with her charm and beauty and the list goes on and on Big smile ...

3)Who is ur fav from II 1?

Amit Sana

5)Bitu Ya Shawn:- Only one name need to specify & and tell reason...Dont say both

Bitu ..the fact being I interacted with Bitu more and he loves my sweet Madhy SmileLOL

6)Madhy Ya Ritu: Only one name need to specify & and tell reason...Dont say both

Madhy...ever since Madhy told me a secret Wink she is my most favorite
Big smileLOL

wow... koeli ur such a darling   Hug

veryyyyy swtttt answers as like as urSmile

we both have many things commonTongue Big smile

even last year my fav was amit sana & this year our luvly AntaraClapas well as u..

isnt it koolClap Hug

i just luv uuuuuuuuuuuu   Hug

well, my questions r here for swtySmile

1)do u really think bitu truly luves me?if yes den y is always in competition with sumesh to flirting with antara?Cry

2)which song of Antara made u to listening her more nd more?

3)which is the best things of Antara fan club has made u to adict it?

4)mention 3 names of antara fan u luv most?

5)who is better to sing a duet with antara?(amit sana, abhijeet, amey, karunya)

for the time being enjoy with theseWink

i'll cum soon with some more questionsTongue

once gain congo for being antara fan of the week?ClapClapClap

keep enjoyng properly in ur hotseatClapClapClap

indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hi Koeli

sumesh just posted question 5 min before me Confused

no promblem today is my chance Clap

so pls answer my normal question okkkk Big smile

because u will b floded with abnormal questions LOL

Thanks for Putting my name in the answer Smile
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hi madhy

what is the secrat u told koieli
Wink
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
koeli

madhy is not telling us the secret

can u tell us , what screat she told u Wink
kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
O.k Bitu here are the answers for your normal LOL

questions:

My question for u r

these r normal question

abnormal will follow very soon

1 why u like Antara

First and foremost ,she has oodles and oodles of talent...next,she has this girl like attitude of being shy, emotional,innocent, honest...but on the other hand she is like the 21st century woman: gorgeuos,calm,poised,confident,knows how to carry herself,a flirt LOL ,has an attitude to walk on equal footing with men and men go gaga over her Smile .She also doesn't have any nakhra while telling the world that she misses the guys as much as they miss her...as I said the list goes on and on but I pretty much covered the bases Smile Smile

2 what her biggest advantage while singing

I think her attitude..the moment she got up and asked that question of x-factor to Farah, I took notice of her..Next is her strong classical base. You know that when u hear her song.It strikes the right notes,be it fast or a slow song.You don't have to sing srgmp in order to show your classical expertise ,you just have to sing tough song smoothly and correctly .That's why I always felt Amey, Karunya and Antara are the best singers because they have more than 10 yrs of classical experience behind them...but I like Antara lot more because of other factors I stated in your 1st question.. Big smile
Antara also has a very melodious and seductive voice when she sings slow numbers and I think that's why she connects with the audience ,coupled with her beauty she rocks big time Big smile Big smile ......

3 do u think her eyes exprees what she has to say

Oh yes!!! Her eyes speak volumes Smile ......

4 antara for u is.....

Smart,gorgeous, talented,confident,fun loving ,honest..need I say more? LOL

5 who is most crazy on this fan club

Sumesh, hands down....3 or 4 days back he was listening to Antara's songs whole day and crying!!!! Can u top that ? LOL

6 who u like here the most

This is a tough question for me...normally I love to give straightforward answer but I swear when I come to the fan club if any of you are there...you,madhy,sumesh, karishma ,chukkna,shawn, ritu,poonam or anybody ,I just chill and enjoy my time....

7 who is the biggest fan of antara

Karishma...because I would put Sumesh as craziest fan..
when I think about die hard fan I think of Karishma...
sometimes when none of us care about Sumesh's insanity LOL and temper tantrums about Antara you'll find Karishma sreaming LOL and trying to put some sense into Sumesh's head telling him that, what Antara is doing is right!! LOL LOL LOL   

8 what do u think , about antara in comprision to Nihira

Nihira is still my most favorite contestant in srgmp..her chup chup ke is still ringing in my ears!Technically I will put Nihira a little above Antara....But when I consider the seductivenes in voice ,the overall persona,connectivity with audience then I will go with Antara.Let me put it this way : If their albums come out I'll buy both,but if their shows are going on sametime, different venues ,then I'll go watch Antara's....Does it make any sense? LOL

9 which actress u want antara to sing mostly
Rani,Preity is close second Big smile Big smile

8 who could b the music director u think should give antara a playback offer
Anu Malik ,since he has already promised him..close second is shankar,ehsaan and Loy

ok some more coming afterwards

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bruno4

O.k Bitu here are the answers for your normal LOL

questions:

My question for u r

these r normal question

abnormal will follow very soon

1 why u like Antara

First and foremost ,she has oodles and oodles of talent...next,she has this girl like attitude of being shy, emotional,innocent, honest...but on the other hand she is like the 21st century woman: gorgeuos,calm,poised,confident,knows how to carry herself,a flirt LOL ,has an attitude to walk on equal footing with men and men go gaga over her Smile .She also doesn't have any nakhra while telling the world that she misses the guys as much as they miss her...as I said the list goes on and on but I pretty much covered the bases Smile Smile

2 what her biggest advantage while singing

I think her attitude..the moment she got up and asked that question of x-factor to Farah, I took notice of her..Next is her strong classical base. You know that when u hear her song.It strikes the right notes,be it fast or a slow song.You don't have to sing srgmp in order to show your classical expertise ,you just have to sing tough song smoothly and correctly .That's why I always felt Amey, Karunya and Antara are the best singers because they have more than 10 yrs of classical experience behind them...but I like Antara lot more because of other factors I stated in your 1st question.. Big smile
Antara also has a very melodious and seductive voice when she sings slow numbers and I think that's why she connects with the audience ,coupled with her beauty she rocks big time Big smile Big smile ......

3 do u think her eyes exprees what she has to say

Oh yes!!! Her eyes speak volumes Smile ......

4 antara for u is.....

Smart,gorgeous, talented,confident,fun loving ,honest..need I say more? LOL

5 who is most crazy on this fan club

Sumesh, hands down....
3 or 4 days back he was listening to Antara's songs whole day and crying!!!! Can u top that ? LOL

6 who u like here the most

This is a tough question for me...normally I love to give straightforward answer but I swear when I come to the fan club if any of you are there...you,madhy,sumesh, karishma ,chukkna,shawn, ritu,poonam or anybody ,I just chill and enjoy my time....

7 who is the biggest fan of antara

Karishma...because I would put Sumesh as craziest fan..
when I think about die hard fan I think of Karishma...
sometimes when none of us care about Sumesh's insanity LOL and temper tantrums about Antara you'll find Karishma sreaming LOL and trying to put some sense into Sumesh's head telling him that, what Antara is doing is right!! LOL LOL LOL   

8 what do u think , about antara in comprision to Nihira

Nihira is still my most favorite contestant in srgmp..her chup chup ke is still ringing in my ears!Technically I will put Nihira a little above Antara....But when I consider the seductivenes in voice ,the overall persona,connectivity with audience then I will go with Antara.Let me put it this way : If their albums come out I'll buy both,but if their shows are going on sametime, different venues ,then I'll go watch Antara's....Does it make any sense? LOL

9 which actress u want antara to sing mostly
Rani,Preity is close second Big smile Big smile

8 who could b the music director u think should give antara a playback offer
Anu Malik ,since he has already promised him..close second is shankar,ehsaan and Loy

ok some more coming afterwards

Thanks Koeli u made my day....Wink I love u...Tongue

BTW I fight with karishma always just for pages 7 seh advises me too becoz she know whts my aim for that fight...We have a mutual understanding..I have that understanding with chukkna too...Thats why I were alone when I fight in fan club & other gals join & support them too...

Kuch tho masalas hona hi chhaiye rt?Wink

kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonya, here are your answers Smile

Congrats Koeli!!   

Some questions-

When did you become an Antara fan?

I would say from the piano round...when I heard her sing Rangeela re,I said Wow !!!But I would say it was more gradual, like an aquired taste.In nutshell, after she was selected in the piano round I separated her from other contestants Big smile Big smile

Who is your favorite II2 contestant after Antara?

Oh, that was easy....Amey Date !!!!!!!!

Do you watch other music shows like SRGMP, American Idol or FG? Who are favorites?

I was always an avid SRGMP wattcher.I do not have Sony in USA Cry but I have zee Big smile .This dec I was in India and when I came back in mid january ,Idol gala round was about to start .I started watching idol in sifymax.in or youtube but then I discovered IF and the rest was history!!! Big smile Big smile       
About AI : I supported Kelly Clarkson but this time I am watching occasionally...
Again just because I was in India I watched the last 4 or 5 episodes...even if I get a chance I don't think I'll watch FG regularly LOL   

Who would sound the best singing a duet and why?

* Antara-Panna
* Antara-Karunya
* Antara-Sandeep
* Antara-Amey

Well ......Antara-Amey all the way Big smile .Why?... Because both of them are passionate and melodious singers,their chemistry sizzles even on air!!!! and while singing a duet? I think they will burn the screen LOL LOL !!!!Actually, on a serious note I think both of their personalities ,singing styles complement each other.On top of that they are very close,they are comfortable with each other ,so they will look and sound excellent in a duet !!!! Smile Smile Smile

What's your favorite Idol episode and why?

Although it was a sad episode but for me her exit episode was the best !!!! SmileI was proudest at that moment to be her fan...At the end of her song Jeena yahan she had the audience , the judges and the contestants ( sp Amey and Karu) under her spell just being honest and genuine !!! Big smile Now, how can you top that? Clap     

That's it for now, enjoy!

Now I have to go ...I'll come back and answer the rest!! Smile Smile

Go to top