Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

rajbeer teasing preeto

host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The way rajbeer teases preeto is always too natural. He always enjoys teasing her or i should say aditya enjoys teasing ankita 😉.  Sometimes feel sorry for her, bechaari ko kis tarah tease karta hai.  Waisey hamaari preeto is also too good bahuth hi achey jawaab deti hai in her own style. Still cant forget the dialogue "preeto ko sirf banana khaana aata hai khaana banaaney nahi aata 😆  and also the restaurant waala scene was awesome.. bechaari preeto. i could also notice bani having her hearty laugh in that scene and meeta was controlling her laugh so she turned away from camera 😆
The trekking waala scene was also awesome.. ye preeto bhi naa gadi choti hai par bhagti bohat fast hai also preeto's reply " kaan khuley hain merey sab sunaai deraha hai mujhey aap bhi oont sey kam nahi hai waise hi oonchey ho lekin chaltey bhi oont jaisey ho thusur thusur 😆 , she sounded too cute and funny while saying this. Also yesterday's scene was too good.. bechaarri ko truck bol diya lol. waisey to in dono ki har scene awesome hoti hai. Ham isey indirectly cvs ko bataatey bhi hain apney posts sey ki ham is show sey kyaa expect kartey hain lekin phir bhi inkey bhejey mein nahi ghustaa 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You remember all those scenes?! You must have good memory.

The Rajpreet scenes are always enjoyable to watch as they feel so natural. Love the teasing bit! Ankita and Aditya are doing a wonderful job and seem to have a great working relationship.
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

You remember all those scenes?! You must have good memory.

arey nahi yaar main unkey scenes itni baar youtube mein dekh chuki hoon. still dont get bored of them at all
rajeswari_rc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post... ya i too enjoy all the rajpreet scenes...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post... super..teasing...😉
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree, I also like all their scenes and especially dialogues are too good...

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsomeee post dear...😃
each and every dialogue turns out too memorable and sweet wen it comes to Rajpreet...👏 
Rajpreet are tooo cuteee and grt acting by Aditya an d Ankita...😃