Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Afsar Bitiya is spreading wrong msg in students (Page 2)

stud23 Newbie
stud23
stud23

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
this program has the central message that the a girl wants to be something. what we want to achieve, our dreams and anything else are mostly due to the environment that we belong in. AB has no central idea of all students becoming officers. Its a story that tells us how to persue your dream. And believe me there is always only one way to have them. AB is just one route parallel to that route. In the same way we have to draw ourr own route but parallel to it. Thats it. please reply if tou are still not convinced. i do not relate to this show any other way but still i would want to defend it and make you watch it coz its a good one.      reply

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index