Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

MUJHEY IN LARKION SE BACHAO!!Forum Fanfic (Page 18)

rajeevzluvr IF-Rockerz
rajeevzluvr
rajeevzluvr

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged
mein bataati hon.........'robert pattinson', aur 'chad michael murray' ko add karo......they're damn cute Embarrassed
-tish

Mischeivous IF-Dazzler
Mischeivous
Mischeivous

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mohsin

hardy... ab agar kiran nai tumko pricipal bananay ki galtee ker hee lee hai toh hum kiya ker saktai hain......... LOL
Kiran.... tum bhi na.... pehlai Adil likha ab Adol.... do u know? kai yahan ek adil bhi hai.... LOL baichaara adil..... adl sahab bhi yeh soch ker kai aap ney unn ko add nahi kiya kaafi naraz hain.... LOL LOL

Hey Moshin mein bechara nahi....aur Kiran nay glati say Adol ki jagah Adil likh diya hoga...ab bhai meray tum akhelay hi sahi hoo story mein mein kya karoon..gaa..anywayz...Kiran do continue soon....i am very excited...post da 1st part soon....Embarrassed

Mischeivous IF-Dazzler
Mischeivous
Mischeivous

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahish-rox

Well these were the two groups...but what abt the guys???

3rd Year Students:

1) Bhaskar and Adil (adildagr8) are helpers of the Naughty Devils...they help the Nuaghty Devils to get a chance of meeting Rajeev

2) Mohsin and Tahlil (LFR): helpers of the Cute Angels...they compete with Bhaskar and Adil to get the Cute Angels along with rajeev

THEIR LOGO: ALWAYS AT UR SERVICE!!!!

Moshin..waise mujay lagta...da id she mentioned is mine...so..i am there in da story...aur mein naraaz honay walaoon mein say nahi hoon..may it b Adol or Adil....da story will surely roxEmbarrassed

rajeevzluvr IF-Rockerz
rajeevzluvr
rajeevzluvr

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
woh sab theek hai lekin jinka naam maine liya hai unhe add karna na bholna...plzzzzz Embarrassed

p.s.ye na socho mein apne raj jaanu ke saath dagabaazi kar rahi hon.......woh to #1 hai na

-tish
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hai'la Adi bhi hain humari team mein...ab mujhey koi fiker nahee..Mohsin tayaar ho jao Wink ...Bhaskar Bro and Adil hum sab ko kaisay sambhalay ge??LOL
ambarinaaltaf IF-Rockerz
ambarinaaltaf
ambarinaaltaf

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
arre kiroo storyy kab likh rahee hooo...kahii mere b day ke din tho nahii... LOL LOL LOL
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
waiting for ur story Embarrassed
kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Hi Ppl!

yaar Adi laraiyan an akaro...yeh mere haathon main hai main Rajeev ko kiss ke saath rakhti hoon..heheheh

Ok ppl here is the first part of teh story!!!

Ok guys so the story starts....!!!!

Mumbai National College

It is a bright, sunny day...lets look at the building..it is a huge grey building, with a large parking lot...well lets look inside the building...there is a room on which it is written PRINCIPAL...

A woman inside is sitting, with glasses on and checking some files..she looks at the clock and stands up at once...A bell rings exactly at 0900 and she leaves her room...

She enters a hall where a lot of students have settled...from 1st Year to Final year students

She gets up on to the stageof the hall and clears her throat..at once there is silence in the room

Principal: Good Morning Students! Welcome to another year at Mumbai National College....to the ones who are new here, Welcome!!! To those who are old students, welcome back!

Well, new students...i am ur Principal..my name is Barnali Chakrabarti, and i handle all the basic matters of the college...let me introduce you to your other teachers...

The Vice Prinicipal: Miss Hardy

The Fashion Designing Department: Miss Sim

The Computers Department: Miss Kashish

These are the main teachers for the freshyears this time...hope u all will produce successful results at the end of the year and make all of us proud of you!

All of u have been settled in your rooms in the hostel..The head of the fashion designing department in the hostel is going to be Miss Komal, and the head of the computers department in the hostel is going to be Miss Chinti. Hope all of you get along. Thats all..Let the heads of each department take control.Thank you!

The Principal disperses, and there is a lot of noise around

Then the head of each department take control and begin to settle the students

Miss Sim: Fashion designing Students! please start moving towards the North Tower of the hostel..Miss Komal will be waiting for u up there...please start moving!

Approx. 75 girls and 30 boys start moving towards the North Tower

At the North Tower:

There is chaos every where as the girls and boys stand on the gate of teh North Tower, which is a building away from the main building.The gate of the tower is closed, and girls and boys outside the gate are standing with their luggage...

A group of girls are standing there co-incidentally..they are standing together

One girl: Does anyone know when this gate is going to open?

She looks around at the group of girls standing..no one answers

Other: who are u talking to?

One girl: everyone yaar!!!

Another: no idea when its gonna open....

1st girl: well...hi...i am Amna!!

2nd girl: hi...Kiran!!!

3rd girl: well... i am Dina..

4th Girl: Farah....my name!!!

these four meet and then start looking at the others..who have this confused look on their faces

Kiran: like an introduction?

Girl: yeha sure....hi...i am Naina...i came from Chandigarh..i just love being here...its so awesome..its liek a dream come true...know what i mean???

Amna: hey hey..Naina...hold on a second yaar!
Kiran: train nikall rahi hai kia jo itna taizi se bol rahi ho..

They all laugh

Girl: Hi!!! I am Pari..

Dina: wow..! ur name is so cute...Pari

Pari: thanks...

Girl: i am Ruchi...from Delhi

2nd Girl: and i am Amby...my real name is Ambarina but everyone calls me Amby!!!
All of them round of to the last girl, who is standing there...wearing specs and looking different

Ruchi: umm...Hi!

Girl: Oh hi!! i am Shiza...i am from Karachi!

Amna: Great....i also belong to Karachi!

They all start looking at each other...everyone does..

Naina: u know wht? i hate it when ppl are so formal..meaning come on...we are supposed to be friends right?

Everyone is silent...then suddenly everyone bursts out laughing

Naina: hey...why are u people laughing????????

This makes them laugh even more...

Then they notice that the gate has opened and in front of them is standing a very chubby and cute woman (hahahah komal)

Miss Komal: Hi girls! Guess u r the only ones left!! so making friends?

Kiran: yes Mam

Miss Komal:well...if u need a good, large room..better hurry up then..so let me see...u r nine girls right?

Amba: probablyyy....

Miss Komal: there are going to be 4 girls in each room...but if u want to then in one room we can have 5 people...

Shiza: great Mam

Miss Komal: well what u waiting for...Move!!!
They all hurry off to rooms...where they all are settled..in on room. Room No. 1616 are Amna, Kiran, Farah, Shiza and Amby

Room no. 1617 (parallel) are Naina, Pari, Ruchi and Dina

Chalo yeh to thi pehli mulaqat...next part main doosron ki mulaqat hogi..aur phri....?????

Keep listening...and waiting...!

Till then love ya all

Kiran

Go to top