MUJHEY IN LARKION SE BACHAO!!Forum Fanfic

kahish-rox thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Mujhey In Larkion Se Bachaoo!!!!

This is the story of a bunch of girls and guys studying in a college...!!!
The story of girls who go mad after one guy...and who that guy ends up with...

The characters of the story are taken from this Forum...KTH forum..and it is exclusively written for this forum...hope u like it!!!

Characters of the story:

The college is in Mumbai....

Name of College: MUMBAI NATIONAL COLLEGE FOR ALL FIELDS ( IT HAS STUDENTS FROM ALL RELIGIONS AND STUDENTS STUDY DIFFERENT SUBJECTS HERE)

Principal: Barnali Chakrabarti

Vice Principal: Hardy (known as Miss Hardy)

Teachers:

For 1st Year:

Fashion Designing: Sim38 (known as Miss Sim)

Computers: Kashishdabest (known as Miss Kashish)

Students:

1st Year Students:

Well the story is based on the 1st Year students...so there are two group of girls in it...and the two groups with their members are:

The Cute Angels!!!

Hi!!! We are the Cute Angels...yeah the students of 1st Year, doing Fashion Designing..well we are the cutest and hottest girls around!!!!! Ketchup with us to get cool..so here is an introduction for the Cute Angels!!

1) Kiran (kashish-rox)

2) Amna (cute_face86)

3) Farah (rajeev-1)

4) Pari (1 n only Rajeev)

5) Ruchi (pinku)

6) Dina

7) Naina

8) Amby (ambarinaaltaf)

Yeah well....this is the coolest group in the whole college

Study: Fashion Designing

Description: Cute, Hot and very Stylish!

Hate Subjects: History and Maths

Fav word: Shut up!!!!!!

Top of the list Crush:

ALLL:: RAJEEV!!! Oh My GODD!! He is te final year student and the hottest guy around!

Our Logo: BEWARE OF THE ANGELS...WE R SO HOT, SO CUTEE!!!!!

The Naughty Devils!!!

Hi!!! We are the Naughty Devils...yeah the student of 1st year, Computer Studies...well we are the most popular and the naughtiest girl in the college...and we love to play pranks!!!

Members:

1)Aswa

2) Samrene

3) Kinza (SujalkiDeewani)

4) Shruti (shruti_gauri1)

5) Areej (Cuteareej)

6) Garima (Anamika_Garima)

7) Manu (rmanu)

8) Surbhi (lklk)

Study: Computer Studies

Description: Popular, Naughty and Cool!!!

Hate Subjects: Arts and Maths

Fav Word: Jerkkk!!!!

Top of the list Crush:

ALLL: OH MAN!!! it is Rajeev...he is the final year student..and yeah well we die for him!
Our Logo: BEWARE OF THE DEVILS...WE ARE AS NAUGHTY AS CAN BE!!!

Well these were the two groups...but what abt the guys???

3rd Year Students:

1) Bhaskar and Adil (adildagr8) are helpers of the Naughty Devils...they help the Nuaghty Devils to get a chance of meeting Rajeev

2) Mohsin and Tahlil (LFR): helpers of the Cute Angels...they compete with Bhaskar and Adil to get the Cute Angels along with rajeev

THEIR LOGO: ALWAYS AT UR SERVICE!!!!

And the most HOTTEST AND POPULAR GUYS ARE:

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL: FINAL YEAR SUDENT OF MATHS..HOTTEST GUY...GIRLS DIE FOR HIM

IQBAL KHAN: BEST FRIEND OF RAJEEV...AND VERY HOT...NO.2 TO RAJEEV..GIRLS ALSO MAD FOR HIM..TAKES MATHS!!!

Their Logo: MUJHEY IN LARKION SE BACHAOO!!!

Well tehse are the characters...if u people like it then tell me i will start the fanfic!

Please give ur views...

Btw NEW characters will be added as the story starts and continues

Comments plz!

Love

Kiran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†

Mamii bole toe....college main ek bhai log bhi daal doooo πŸ˜† ...in sab ko sudhaarne ke liya aur rajeev aur IQ ko bachane ke liyeeee.... πŸ˜†

ok overaall idea ek dum raapchik hai reyyyy.....n ya...its gonna be rockinnnn πŸ˜‰

BUT...where is aamna.......story chahe jo bhi hoooo......in the end.....rajeev has to go wid aamna sharifff....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...plzzz...uski bhi special entry daal dee mamiiiii plzzzzzzz😳

Edited by saara 1 - 18 years ago
Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Mai Naughty gang me???????????????
Anyways, Good Kiran!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting for the first part and I'm glad to be included
*~sur~* thumbnail
πŸ˜†
oyee kirann yeh kab kahan kaisee mainn naughty 😈
lekin the thing that surprised me that AMBYYYYYY AN ANGELL yeh kaisee ?????? πŸ˜† angelsss ki insult ho gayiii πŸ˜†
newayzz πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ gud going
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kiran well buhoot achi starting lag rahi hai...
defentl continue karoo is ko.............

but mujeh bhi to kisi gand mein dalooooooooooooooooo😳
*~sur~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: saara 1

πŸ˜†

Mamii bole toe....college main ek bhai log bhi daal doooo πŸ˜† ...in sab ko sudhaarne ke liya aur rajeev aur IQ ko bachane ke liyeeee.... πŸ˜†

ok overaall idea ek dum raapchik hai reyyyy.....n ya...its gonna be rockinnnn πŸ˜‰

BUT...where is aamna.......story chahe jo bhi hoooo......in the end.....rajeev has to go wid aamna sharifff....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...plzzz...uski bhi special entry daal dee mamiiiii plzzzzzzz😳

πŸ˜† oyee saaraa bole toh raapchikkk ideaa.......teraa bheja aajkal comp ke maafik chal rahaa haaii...........😳 πŸ˜³ andd jahaan tak rahi aamna ki haaan yaaar woh toh honi hi chahiyeee πŸ˜† warnaa kyaa rajeev krishan kanhiyaa ban kar rahegaa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† withhh soooooo many galss πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Mischeivous thumbnail
Kiran gr8 idea....i wud waiting 4 da 1st part...i am glad to b there...my all friendz in naughty gang.... πŸ˜† anywayz it wud b easy to help them πŸ˜‰ Edited by Adildagr8 - 18 years ago
sk jodi 1 thumbnail
πŸ˜† very nice kiran πŸ˜† πŸ˜† apun ki ekk confussion hai ..ye amby baby (the killer )angels group me kaise aa gaye πŸ˜† waise nice kirann πŸ˜†
anushika thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Good Topic Kiran Edited by anushika - 18 years ago
*~sur~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sk jodi 1

πŸ˜† very nice kiran πŸ˜† πŸ˜† apun ki ekk confussion hai ..ye amby baby (the killer )angels group me kaise aa gaye πŸ˜† waise nice kirann πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† me alsooo wonderingggg the saaammeeee thing πŸ˜† πŸ˜•