Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Just Saw The 'Once More' kumkum 4 sumit:)

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

heyy

i re-checked after i think it was norzar who told me tht juhi screamed 'once more' after hussain's performance!! and she was clapping while he danced! iam soo happy and sooooooo relieved,... thts true if they were fighting then she wouldnt have said tht.

but still they werent as normal wid each other as they usually are maybe coz tina was there LOL....!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa07 thumbnail
yup shimmer1 me noticd it 2...but as its related 2 spa ...u cud hv posted this in d post which damsel~~ made 2 discuss abt spa:
Discuss spa06 here
neways thnks 4 telln....m 2 happy tht ju was cheering huπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by loveHussain&KK - 18 years ago
shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: loveHussain&KK

yup shimmer1 me noticd it 2...but as its related 2 spa ...u cud hv posted this in d post which damsel~~ made 2 discuss abt spa:
Discuss spa06 here
neways thnks 4 telln....m 2 happy tht ju was cheering huπŸ˜ƒ

yea but i thot this was more related to hussain and juhi's "fight" so thts why a new topic😊

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† so shimmer do u get sumthing from this?!! πŸ˜›
wait till u get to know the whole thing before gettin to the conclusion πŸ˜‰ hehe

n guyz dun remember star plus is the master in editing!!
as u must ave noticed they edited the part where hu thanked his kyunki team.. u neva know wht else did they cut from huju's scenes/speeches n al
shabzz123 thumbnail
Very true mehr star plus is indeed master in editing haha i saw sure infact 100% sure they must have cut sooooo many scences of hussain and juhi .. i dont know if u all notice it but when hussain got a award for pati juhi did give her hand to hussian now did hussain see it that all i dont know but i am sure the cut alot and plus when juhi got patni award all stood up and if she hugged tina then definetly she must have hug hussain too and plus when the fav bhabhi award was given juhi was talking and smiling to someone in front now we dont know if that person she was talking was hussain or someone else ... so friends dont worry at all
damsel111 thumbnail
yes shabu ur rite
n sumtymz the editin is so clear na.. u can tell that a part of this scene must b missing
i hope ppl can understand wht v mean to say
n calm down... 😊
Shilpa07 thumbnail
haha yup...i agree mehr di.
hey shimmer ...no probs yaar... πŸ˜ƒ 😳 be happy! πŸ˜›