Gattu won over our Prem!!

amisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I cant believe that Gattu won over prem for fav naya sadasya in spa!!! 🤢  🤢 at least prem shud have won SOME award for himself...his fantastic acting in kzk is going unnoticed!!! 😭  😭  😭  😭 not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrr... n teejay looked horrible at spa..she looks soooo ....  🤢 .... grr i have no comments abt manoj's "love" and "baby" as he says.. oh my god..i dunno wat he sees in her!!!!..i seriously think he makes a better pair wid tina...and d BEST pair wid shruti seth(jiya frm shararat).. i pity manoj..😭 he looked so sad he dint win anythin 😭 n on top of that he has an ugly gf..n poor boy doesnt even notice it   bechara manoj!!!

pls leave ur comments on this..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amali2305 thumbnail
yehhhhhhhhhh he deserves   a award.... he is a good actor yar...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar Aastha, the person who won the award for Gattu is a far more senior and better actor than Manoj. I know you will hate to admit it, but he's done much much better work in the year gone by- he totally deserved it..

Regarding Manoj,there's always next time yaar. Pity that he won just half an award:(
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar yeah he was a jodi awards wot i dont get it if tina won yogya bahu and they both won yogya jodi shoudnt manoj win yogya damand yaar this SPA is fixed somehow yaar
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Deven is a much better actor and faaaarrrr too experienced.... Baa Bahu and Baby is doing well... n Gattu is a darling...n loved by all.... No big deal if he won over this buggin n irritating Prem... UD wat eva!!!
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Deven is a much better actor and faaaarrrr too experienced.... Baa Bahu and Baby is doing well... n Gattu is a darling...n loved by all.... No big deal if he won over this buggin n irritating Prem... UD wat eva!!!

i love Baa Bahoo aur Baby but i have to disagree with you on one point--I HATE GATTU!! they might as well name the show The Gattu Show for the amount of footage that is given to him🤢...and as for his being an experienced actor, doesn't that defeat the whole point of the Naya Sadasya category?

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arre Vas,
Both manoj and Gattu aka Deven are new entrants for Star..that's why!
amisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

no offence but i find gattu irritating..and he overacts!..but manoj is much more natural in his acting as yudi..im not just saying it cos im a manoj fan..but he really deserved at least 1 award for kasautii..besides yogya jodi..in shararat he does nothing much..but in kasautii he acts really well and manoj has progressed alot in his acting frm shararat to kasautii..so in my point of view, he deserved d award...

well as ronitfan says...better luck next time...

amisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Arre Vas,
Both manoj and Gattu aka Deven are new entrants for Star..that's why!

but manoj is not a new entrant for starplus..he had shararat from before!!😕

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

i love Baa Bahoo aur Baby but i have to disagree with you on one point--I HATE GATTU!! they might as well name the show The Gattu Show for the amount of footage that is given to him🤢...and as for his being an experienced actor, doesn't that defeat the whole point of the Naya Sadasya category?

Nopes it doesnt.... he is experienced...means he has a lot of depth in his acting.... n Gattu is new to star...so see it for urself!!!!