India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Gattu won over our Prem!!

amisha1 Goldie
amisha1
amisha1

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged

I cant believe that Gattu won over prem for fav naya sadasya in spa!!! Dead  Dead at least prem shud have won SOME award for himself...his fantastic acting in kzk is going unnoticed!!! Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrr... n teejay looked horrible at spa..she looks soooo ....  Dead .... grr i have no comments abt manoj's "love" and "baby" as he says.. oh my god..i dunno wat he sees in her!!!!..i seriously think he makes a better pair wid tina...and d BEST pair wid shruti seth(jiya frm shararat).. i pity manoj..Cry he looked so sad he dint win anythin Cry n on top of that he has an ugly gf..n poor boy doesnt even notice it Ouch  bechara manoj!!!Ouch

pls leave ur comments on this..

amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged
yehhhhhhhhhh he deserves   a award.... he is a good actor yar...
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Yaar Aastha, the person who won the award for Gattu is a far more senior and better actor than Manoj. I know you will hate to admit it, but he's done much much better work in the year gone by- he totally deserved it..

Regarding Manoj,there's always next time yaar. Pity that he won just half an award:(
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged
yaar yeah he was a jodi awards wot i dont get it if tina won yogya bahu and they both won yogya jodi shoudnt manoj win yogya damand yaar this SPA is fixed somehow yaar Ouch
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Deven is a much better actor and faaaarrrr too experienced.... Baa Bahu and Baby is doing well... n Gattu is a darling...n loved by all.... No big deal if he won over this buggin n irritating Prem... UD wat eva!!!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Rulez

Deven is a much better actor and faaaarrrr too experienced.... Baa Bahu and Baby is doing well... n Gattu is a darling...n loved by all.... No big deal if he won over this buggin n irritating Prem... UD wat eva!!!

i love Baa Bahoo aur Baby but i have to disagree with you on one point--I HATE GATTU!! they might as well name the show The Gattu Show for the amount of footage that is given to himDead...and as for his being an experienced actor, doesn't that defeat the whole point of the Naya Sadasya category?

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Arre Vas,
Both manoj and Gattu aka Deven are new entrants for Star..that's why!
amisha1 Goldie
amisha1
amisha1

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Rulez

no offence but i find gattu irritating..and he overacts!..but manoj is much more natural in his acting as yudi..im not just saying it cos im a manoj fan..but he really deserved at least 1 award for kasautii..besides yogya jodi..in shararat he does nothing much..but in kasautii he acts really well and manoj has progressed alot in his acting frm shararat to kasautii..so in my point of view, he deserved d award...

well as ronitfan says...better luck next time...

Go to top