Things To Do For a DSDDSB Fan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
hello there!! well i know most of you already know all these points but since the show is new, so loads of newbies are going to join us soon. and loads of people from other forums are going to be a part of our family too. so this is just a to do list for such a person. and if you are an old member of the gang i'd request you to have a look. there might be some points you didnt know due to the new rules of IF.Tongue
i'd hope that if you are a newbie or new Karanvir/Sriti fan you'd follow the list and help us make this forum grow stronger.

1. join following fan clubs.

there's a join button below the fan club. just click it to join.

2. comment once everyday on the fan club profile of Karanvir.Sriti, it helps in increasing their ranks.

3. comment on the pictures there.

4. if you have an FB account then like the profile and if you have a google account +1 the profile.

5. comment on the TB's related to this show/actors.

6. vote on the chaska meter user ranking and rank DSDDSB forum every day. it will increase the rank of the forum.

7. be active on as many topics as you can. and try to make interesting topics as number of topics are vital for the rank of the forum.

8. hit the star button on the right to search box and make 
DSDDSB 'my forum'. the star will turn gold.don't worry you can have more than one 'my forum' in case you have other forums too. it'll help increasing the rank too.

9. most importantly, catch the show on tv. because that's what brings the trps and that's the most important thing for a show.

10. follow the rules and enjoy Tongue

thank you.
Tongue

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 20 December 2011 at 2:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPristineSoul-Yami-FullyFaltoo.FreshDaisy.JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things To Do For a DSDDSB Fan" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Ahh.. Thanks Aanchal..
Btw, dnt u think we should hav a chat thread also??

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Ahh.. Thanks Aanchal..
Btw, dnt u think we should hav a chat thread also??

we chat on the ATsROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulFreshDaisy

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Oh ya.. Thats our CT for now..

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Approve   doneee start the mission

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.