Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Future of our Beloved Forum??????? (Page 4)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

gulaal  went off air   but the forum  is stilll  so active ..all ff /vm and  vintage thread  are still active  , ccc also so till the forum is active they wont close it ,i think
RajBig smileBig smileBig smile How are you,Sweetie? Hope all' swell with you.Coming to ELS soon.Embarrassed
Hope what u say is true.I'll be an epic heartbreak if we are booted out of hereOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12prncz

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

By posting Eternal story this forum was really active...why don't continue Eternal story daily??????????

One thing is that this forum is really active even after Mishal exit from the show...so why don't continuation of forum in same spirit...

-Carrie--bharti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

gulaal  went off air   but the forum  is stilll  so active ..all ff /vm and  vintage thread  are still active  , ccc also so till the forum is active they wont close it ,i think
RajBig smileBig smileBig smile How are you,Sweetie? Hope all' swell with you.Coming to ELS soon.Embarrassed
Hope what u say is true.I'll be an epic heartbreak if we are booted out of hereOuch

Zuby ,,Cry mein fine waise ,,but not fine waise Embarrassedu knw wht i mean ,,,,,na re  the forum may be archived but can be open based on the activity ,, mein roj gulaal jati hoon ,,,and they have the old epi discussion daily and then they have cc ,ff vms ,news on their leads all going on as before ,,,so lets all keep this forum active
infact we need the ELS to contiune too ,,,so i am sure the mods will consider  CryCryCry

i am supposed to get ready for wrk paan maan yahin hai OuchOuch ok now leavign

mnx12-Carrie-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

thanks for in fo raj...we will keep this forum active Smile

yes sana ,lets cross our fingers ,,,,CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hey buddies... I think it is not required to lock this forum... the earlier forums which were locked i think were due to quarrels n fights within those forums...
Hey Raj, Sana...
@raj... aaj itni jaldi... Smile

Edited by anirka - 20 December 2011 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana141994

[QUOTE=prncz]gulaal  went off air   but the forum  is stilll  so active ..all ff /vm and  vintage thread  are still active  , ccc also so till the forum is active they wont close it ,i think
thanks for in fo raj...we will keep this forum active Smile

yes sana ,lets cross our fingers ,,,,CryCryCry
[/QUOTE]stop crying raj tu mujhe bhi rula degi...we will continue..we are still mishal dewanis na..i am not able to concentrate on anyting right now...all old episode of ltl-1 flashing ...in front of me..Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka-Carrie-prncz

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Zuby your sig line is so apt right now...even i want to sing that ...hmmm given that the forum is active I'm hoping it stays open...you're right many great amazing friends here and great talents...and of course the Man himself responsible for us to all meet ...it would be distancing if it closed...but lets hope for the best...and work on keeping it alive

btw Hey ...have not spoke in ages...how have you been despite such news ?

-Carrie-prncz

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Dearest Zuby,

You echoed my sentiments exactly. Even though we all wished for LTL to close down post Mishal's exit, the actual news is disturbing enough.

You have rightly said about meeting some of the fabulous friends here on the forum!! The forum was kinda second home to many of us. In fact I have even replied to a post after many many months myself after the degradation of LTL. Will this all stop now? Even I am worried. Can't the forum continue as long as posts are active? An enigma called Dutta Shriram Patil is hardly the type one would forget easily!

-Carrie-prncz

Go to top