Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Future of our Beloved Forum??????? (Page 3)

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

gulaal  went off air   but the forum  is stilll  so active ..all ff /vm and  vintage thread  are still active  , ccc also so till the forum is active they wont close it ,i think
thanks for in fo raj...we will keep this forum active Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Like many other forums this one will be archived too eventually I guess if the admins of the forum dont find the forum active anough. So only way to save this forum is everyone needs to stay active here.
Otherwise we can still meet in another forum like the chat club forum or celebrity fan club forum by creating a common thread for LTLians to meet.
Right,Shreya. Being aggressively active is the way to keep the forum afloat.Will try to be here more now on.
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

[QUOTE=*dewdrop~pearl*]Actually thats what even I'm thinking Ermm. Cant we request the Mods/Viewbies to keep this forum open as long as active discussions persist? I know of forums which were kept open for a long time much after the show ended, because the

Nice Post  Zuby, Gud to see u... i dunno what to say...Ermm...i'm confused in my mixed emotions happy ke LCL is ending n feeling terrible wen i think abt our beloved LTL ForumDay Dreaming.

Thanks SoneeBig smileBig smile How are you? Big smile
Don't know no LCLDead but feel terrible thinking what will happen to the forumOuch
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

omg this making me cry ...is there is some plan like priya said...dont want to lose such awesome friends n place..
Hey SanaSmile Same hereOuch
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

Hey! Zuby, nice to have you back was missing your posts at ELS.

As shreya said that if the mods will found active enough they won't close it... I guess this forum is pretty active and it has nothing to do with present LTL or LCL.  So, I guess this place will remain this much active even when the show goes off air...so may be we still have a chance that mods will keep this forum till Mishal returns. I truly want this to happen coz I've seen FF, VM and FC forums at IF.don't knw why I dn't find them as inviting as this place. 

Zuby what does your sig line means? Only if you feel like telling, if nt it's OKSmile
Hi AishBig smile Thanks.Still catching up,Aish.Will join ELS again soonEmbarrassed

@Red:It means," You broke my heart  to smithreens but I'll give my heart for you to break all over again."LOL Sigh! Patil ka jaadoo!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

Maybe we can create a page on Facebook and interact there if many are on facebook
Dont have facebook account,leh!Confused
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks Zuby for the postSmile We will try to k eep it active in all the possible waysBig smile

Welcome MeenuEmbarrassed I'm with youThumbs Up
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Zuby Hugso gud to seee u ==

thnks for the post ,, and yes gulaal is so active ,even now ,,,we will need to keep this forum active to keep it open ,,,,it may be archived but still active

Go to top