Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Zuby your sig line is so apt right now...even i want to sing that ...hmmm given that the forum is active I'm hoping it stays open...you're right many great amazing friends here and great talents...and of course the Man himself responsible for us to all meet ...it would be distancing if it closed...but lets hope for the best...and work on keeping it alive

btw Hey ...have not spoke in ages...how have you been despite such news ?
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dearest Zuby,

You echoed my sentiments exactly. Even though we all wished for LTL to close down post Mishal's exit, the actual news is disturbing enough.

You have rightly said about meeting some of the fabulous friends here on the forum!! The forum was kinda second home to many of us. In fact I have even replied to a post after many many months myself after the degradation of LTL. Will this all stop now? Even I am worried. Can't the forum continue as long as posts are active? An enigma called Dutta Shriram Patil is hardly the type one would forget easily!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all ...
After the show ends a month time will b given to see hw much the forum is active ...
If u all want the forum to remain open then u will all have be really active here ...specially in Vintage thread & discussion on previous epis ...which is almost nil nw ...
If most activity going on in this forum is at CC  or FF threads then they will have to be continued in their respective forums ...
So its upto u members that how  much active ur here after the show ends :)

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

the forum isnt much active nw either...bt i gues wen the shw ends it wil go down... i hpe the forum isnt locked bt i guess a time wil cum wer it is...bt dw...hum hain rahe pyar ke...phir milenge chalte chalte...--wen MR returns in a new show...in a new forum... fingers crossed tht shabz n Fivr r the dev team for tht shw 2...

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i 'm feeling sad now the future of forum is at stake ,the joy of show ending has now gone in drain plz guys be active i don't want the forum to close ,have many good memories & friends .plz ff writers contine writing & other members too plz be active
can somebody explain in detail how to keep the forum active ?
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Actually i fail to understand why we cant continue to remain active n keep the forum alive. Eversince Mishal's exit what has sustained the forum? Surely not the crap show but it was the ffs, OS n other writers n the vintage LTL memories n Mishal who kept us afloat. Hardly anything of the show was discussed n even the EDT stopped for a long time. So cheer up friends, we can survive. We still have our eternal story n plenty of memories along with the some brilliant Ffs that can sustain us for a long time.👍🏼
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really sad that the forum might be closed soon...met such great people here..
But Mishal will be back soon...and hopefully, we will get together there soon...

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww Zuby is worried about the forum. You do not need to worry about it. My other favorite show was love ne mila di jodi it ended almost three years ago. The LNMDJ forum is still open but it has moved to the archive section and hence all we have to do is keep the forum active by commenting regularly. Hence, after LTL-2 ends the forum will move to the archive section but it will still be open. 😃 
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry Zuby🤗
You guys keep the forum active, and even if then it doesn't work out, we can always shift to the chat club or celebrity fan club forums, can't we?😳
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oye meri cutie D sweetheart. 🤗🤗 hi how are you? so good to see a post from you.😃 Wish I could help to keep this forum active but I'll be busy with studies. So sorry. I will cherish all the memories from this forum and will try to be active if possible. 😳

Miss you a lot. 😭 

Take care. 🤗🤗🤗🤗