India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Um what? LOL

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
This two bit, newbie yuppie is supposed to incite jealousy in the mighty ASR?  What the...?   Which 12 year old CV decided this? LOL

Irritation? Yes
Annoyance? Yes
A tad bit of envy for how well he gets on with KKG? Yes

But downright jealousy? I don't see it happening unless the CVs have decided that ASR is now a wimp with no backbone. Some Angrez Desi boy is not going to pose a threat. Although I already see many "What thes..." and even more "Unbelievables" uttered in the coming episodes... So now KKG has a new person to defend and stand up for against the great ASR in RM? How typical Confused

Poor ASR... With a tubelight sister, an overbearing Mami, a dictatorial Nani, and her little mutton, not to mention his kooky love interest KKG, he is truly the odd one out. He doesn't belong on IPK, send him back to his Mills and Boon novel. LOL

Edited by HeadOverHeels - 20 December 2011 at 2:49am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Bob123Modal_babykausar1219Jordincutepearlkashevshaz01Nrp77savvzluvtwilight19anamika00BubbliicocaoWorkerBLX2FX2craziefannainac01gheetpreciousrubyJuicee_Sushiesweet_ipsihuny.thebestkitty25-Atiya--Chinnu--Nithi---Sobi--MsCeylonfareeJaponicamid-night-sunKeshriyapremparbatmonsi08stardust-CDloveS.Stephy..Apz..UltimateBarunsunflower52anjani-pagli--Krish--meera30Peace67applesauce.RiyaDuttabikeridermazkachazka..Amina..Infofan.nirvana.pc_palsChitraFanjs.hea.honeypriyaTargaryenGayuArnavajoopMrDarcyfan..-IronyDied-..

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hahahah i was also like "what the...??" after seeing the sbs segment LOL

he is no where in a near competition for our arnie Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebest

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
He can go back to Mills and Boons novel with KKG, Akash and La. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefankitty25faree..-IronyDied-..

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Someone told it was Karan
I highly doubt that, but still, ASR the odd one out, Someone dropped him out of the novel leaving him alone to bear the namunas "one of their kind pieces"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanhoneypriya

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
He doesn't belong on IPK, send him back to his Mills and Boon novel. LOL

so true! LOLLOLLOL but with khushi! Wink
i wonder why a comedy type guy to makke THE ASR jealous! if not to his level..at least a good looking one with some brain! but this one is totally mami version 2 (male).. and khushi will for sure defend this comedy guy over ASR..is that only to make him jealous?LOL hope some how cv's make it intense Day Dreaming though i dont see any possibility for this! this guy looks perfect for buaji after her heart break from her babua

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cocaoinvalid.nirvana.incandescentMrDarcyfanbikerider

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

He called ASR as nana ?? i was lyk wat da ...

he luks more lyk a comedian..mami duplicate ROFL
antic piece LOL

Edited by -Atiya- - 20 December 2011 at 2:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25memories_imMrDarcyfanbikerider

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
the name of the guy is Karan but not KSG or KT...BTW cool post you know...loved it...ASR is he odd one..but without the odd one the show will be seriously borring...hehe...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sobi--

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
This guy will start to like KKG and follow her around like a Puppy I am sure! SHE will also like his "cute and fun" ways! But ASR being ASR WONT like anyone else moving in on his Jalebi!

So there will be a LOT of sulking for sure!Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanJuicee_Sushiesweet_ipsiinvalidkitty25premparbatbikerider..-IronyDied-..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index