Arrival of the Unknown Best Friend!!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
🀒Ttly put-off!  I 🀬gundee...& finally 'gunda' ka convo pic will become a reality--kitna pakaya, yaar.😑😑..Someone pls. get that tent off of Kastur's head...😑😑😑

Tfs, Chitra...πŸ˜ƒ
@ anjali
tent?????🀣
Lets see how CVs work out on this track.. Only the promo is showing, episode might be different! And this is the first time thats why kastur is surprised rather than being jealousy! Is it necessary to get frustrated without watching the episode? Chill maaro guys!!!!
At least we were able to see him in convocation gown
Originally posted by -vandy-

@ anjali
tent?????🀣

I coined it as tent when the lead in another serial was forced to wear the pallu on the head...we used to spam abt  'tents' ad nauseum, yaar...finally, uska tent is off...but I don't watch that show anymore...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Lets see how CVs work out on this track.. Only the promo is showing, episode might be different! And this is the first time thats why kastur is surprised rather than being jealousy! Is it necessary to get frustrated without watching the episode? Chill maaro guys!!!!

Chil maro at what? Best friends meeting after so long? who never existed before πŸ˜† waisey bhi hum chill marien yan anhi CVs ko kaunsa fark parta hey atleast humari frustration tou nika jati hey πŸ˜†
How do we know that she did not exist? She might have existed, no one knows, right? Waisey bhi, the girl is Mohan's Londonwali friend, right? Arey nahi.. As a champu, mohan college india mein finish kia, right? Koi bataao mujhe! Btw i'm pretty sure there's gotta b some explanation! Most of the times the promos do not resemble the actual episode! For this, chill maaro =P
Phle they showed ki mere bechara champu shaitani krta tha as if hme toh kuch dikhta hi nhi 🀣 now they r making my Mohan gunda...huh
mera toh ek hi question hai uss dharamdost adi se b n iss dharamgundi se b...agar ye inne caring n loyal frndz hai toh Mohan ko inne sare blunders krne se kyu nhi roka? 🀣 km se km degree toh puri kra dete hm b khush ho jate 🀣
i just saw the promo with audio and i am sorry but there is nothing attractive about the promo, i wonder what they hope to achieve by it in terms of TRPs anyways best of luck to them.

And bidz if she is his best friend how can you not be in touch with them? Its humanly not possible anyways am not gonna argue on it ... tujhe interesting laga tou enjoy kar ... mujhe nahi laga  i will keep blabbing πŸ˜†
Silky, mohan is bery...ziddy! Maybe usne kisi ki baat suni nshi hogi! Btw agar yeh Sia college ki frnd hai that means mohan usse India mein mila hoga; right? Phir why did she say "saat samundar par"????

Anywys if she is his frnd when he was a champu, be it in India or London, i guess she's mohan's only frnd tht talked to him whereas others didnt and hence she's his best frnd!!!Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago