Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
We've never seen anyone addressing him like this, have we? So isnt it a good thing? ;) btw check my last post! Added something there!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree;  I didn't find anything interesting in the promo...even Mohan in the cap & gown didn't do anything for me because its all for Saroj🤢...& Kastur's look & smile was so🥱...React, woman, react!😵
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Time to go to school! Bye :( Hope the TRPs increase and by the way, yeh harshad ka show hai aur tu iss show mein apna positive energy nahi use karne wali and u think its wasting? :O Kya yehi dharam hai tera? 😡 😲 😲

Mera dharam mujhe meri positive energy dharamking pey istemal karney ka dars daita hey na key non-sense pey waste karney ka 😆

As for the show honestly i gave up on it ... i am only watching it for mohan and hc ... because i have lost faith in the CVs ... there is only so much you can take as a viewers and try to make sense of things using your imagination ... still for the sake of HC and others i hope they are able to pull it

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. Kasturs pallu...more or less is covering her forehead ! 😆
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nandalala

I agree;  I didn't find anything interesting in the promo...even Mohan in the cap & gown didn't do anything for me because its all for Saroj🤢...& Kastur's look & smile was so🥱...React, woman, react!😵

😡🤢
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Honestly i would hate it if kastur does a make-over because she will feel insecure due to Sia ... i can never like anything like that ... screw CVs 🥱

I'm just reading the thread so I don't know if this is being discussed in the next few pages.

But if this is the reason 😡 🤬   She really was fine in the first few days after marriage.  And she was fine in yesterday's episode except for that damn pallu.  Damn you, CVs.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

I'm just reading the thread so I don't know if this is being discussed in the next few pages.

But if this is the reason 😡 🤬   She really was fine in the first few days after marriage.  And she was fine in yesterday's episode except for that damn pallu.  Damn you, CVs.

CVs Kastur is fine.. We like her the way she is (leaving the pallu which seems to be done delibrately). Even in those Christmas trees we liked her she is cute. Don't you dare CVs😡
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Right, even those Christmas Tree outfits, her face still radiated when she happily smiled.  Please get the pallu pulled back. That's all we ask now.  That stupid pallu covers up what's so great about her face and smile.

Also, I don't have a problem with Kastur's not being jealous.  Good  for her for not immediately thinking anything just because of a hug.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yea only good thing about the promo other than mohan in graduation cap was seeing kastur being positive about it and the pride in mohan's eyes with which he introduced her as his wife 😍
MOHAN in dat convocation dresss😍...
wat d fudge????? y did she need 2 pull out MOHAN's hat😡??
saroj were r uu???