India-Forums

Paalkhi
Paalkhi

Abhay's interview from galexzee of stars

DevilishSaira IF-Dazzler
DevilishSaira
DevilishSaira

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:17am | IP Logged

.. its starts with divya dutta who.. tells soemthing abotu the stars .. like poems.. (dont rember the poem)

she starts to ask him to tell abotu him.. what can he do and etdcd.. he sadi before acting i learn to dance.. adn magic.. divya dutta surprised.. magic hows.. that he start telling about.. that when he was a 8 eyars old kid.. a magician came to hsibday party.. adn he was very fond of it.. .. he said he has it.. from USA and has been inspired by many..

and it really works..

eh told us about.. show where he danced.. and lifted the girl he danced with.. and a time.. where he comes on bike.. oterh covers him.. and when they remvoe it.. there is no clue of him.. but he has been replced by dogs.. and then he comes out from teh audience.. on bike again.. he said i really he the.. look when peple see me..

divya request him to show us soem magic.. he told her he cant do it as he didnt have anythign with him.. fx. stick and etc..

they shown hes parents.. and they said he is a very ncie human being.. lol.. he mother told us.. that there was an funny thign which he did.. her motehr challenged him he cant go out with sree.. and u know guys abhay relaly did it.. and he was 8 years old.. and went out wearing saree.. his mother was behind him laughing.. all the ways.. people.. srtart looking at his motehr not him.. as he was hiddeing behind ghunghat.. he was very embarrased..

abhay told us that he dont have any girl-friend.. so friends.. there are atill chances.. LOL....

divya asked.. if he had any siblings.. he said no im the only child.. .. but i always wanted a dog.. but never got one..

divya: but what about now..

he said.. no.. actually i woudl not get time.. for it.. as im shooting.. so thats the reasom.. my mother.. said that its will be me who will take care of it.. when u r out and she didnt want to do that.. he told. then television was not my target .. but its was films.. after sutggling for 2 years i got acance.. a well known filmmaker ( he didnt told us the name- but he gave a hint to divya that she have worked with the filmkaer- he knew it then who it was.. ) called him.. and when he came there he was selected.. the maghurat was done and etc.. but then he got a call.. he was out fo the film.. and was replced by a filmstars child..

abhay was really very feeling sad after hearing this.. and he also feel sad.. when he sees the posters of the film.. and the songs was a hit.. but fgilm was abig disater .. he was happy he didnt do the film.. other whsie he would be in teh list of flop heros..

and i didnt got a little where he start talking about.. qayamat se qayamat tak.. he said i was theer on the premiere of the film.. he has seen amir khan adn juhi there.. he said i still rmember.. in teh inerval.. amir was stadnign all alone... where juhi she had many aroudn her.. as she was Miss India.. but when the film ended.. everyone ame to amir.. he said amir became sueperstar within.. 1 and half hours..

divya then asked.. abotu his fav. film.. he said qayamat se qayamat tak

i dotn really remember .. who told that he really can act as other starts.. (it was one of his friend or his father) .. divya request him to do soemthing..

so he tried.. to act like .. saif ali khan, akhsay kumar, SRK, amir khan, and salman.. khan i belvie it was awsome. specially saif ali and salman khan

he said.. u know salman khan they way he act.. and moes hius eyes..

i was lauhghing.. it was awsome..

at the end.. she request him to say soemthign to us..

abhay: do what ever u to do with ur heart.. ( i think he said this) and keep watchign paalkhi..

paalkhirocks Senior Member
paalkhirocks
paalkhirocks

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thanks
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar Big smile
  • Page 1 of 1