Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Twinkle - Vishwas ~ Fan Club (Page 39)

indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Some more chat

Kungloa asks Vishwas, what is your most favorite song ?
EMETJodi says Jiya Dhak Dhak

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

SRGMP_fan asks Hi! Have both of you sang any songs in movies or have singing offers??? :)
EMETJodi says Twinkle: I have already sung in four movies and getting more offers. But, am being choosy. Meanwhile, Vishwas will sing for a movie in another one month's time.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

SRGMP_fan asks Hi! What are your favourite songs,movies, actors and actresses?
EMETJodi says Vishwas: My favourite movie is Black, actor is Big B and actress Madhuri. And, Twinkle also likes Black & Iqbal. her favourite actor is Abhishek & actress Rani.

SRGMP_fan asks You ppl rock! I hope you win! In you old gharanas, who were your good friends???
EMETJodi says No... we weren't good friends. We just knew each other.

Clap

Edited by indian888 - 13 April 2006 at 3:52am

indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta_ktm

Originally posted by indian888

Originally posted by sareeta_ktm

Originally posted by indian888

Sarita

in ur Avi who is that Girl ?? Smile

Thats me Bitu

U look Beautifull ClapClap

Thanx for the compliment BituEmbarrassed

U r welcome saritaSmile

indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Some more chat Transcript

sweet_sadaf asks Twinkle & Vishwas, how will u both describe urself in just 3 words? :)
EMETJodi says Twinkle: Am Talented, Hot-tempered & fun-loving. Vishwas: I am creative, a music lover & innocent!

charuvyas asks Guys u rock
EMETJodi says Thank you!

sawan_chouhan asks hi, twinkle
EMETJodi says Hi :-)

beauty_queen asks Twinkle,Were u happy when ur jodi was made with Vishwas instead of Sharib coz u mentioned that u did not have a second choice???
EMETJodi says Am okay with it now :-)

asks Hi Twinkle, I m from Assam. What a sexy voice u have, I really love it. pls sing well for me. Twinkle I want to ask u that who inspired u when u singing?
EMETJodi says Thanks for your compliments. My biggest inspirations are Ashaji, Jaspinder Narulaji and my mommy.

alisha_sweet2 asks hi twinkle n vishwas.i am alisha 4m lko wanting 2 ask that y u both chose each other as ur respectives partners.
EMETJodi says Becoz we thought we would make a great jodi!

srituraj17 asks I know you guys will rock. best wishes..
EMETJodi says Thank You

srituraj17 asks Hi vishwas n twinkle this is raj How are u guys?
EMETJodi says We are good Raj, how are you?

vaishu_d asks how r u????
EMETJodi says We are great, how are you?

prince_coolguy91 asks hi twinkle and vishwas i m prince from canada u both sing very well i always vote for u keep it up
EMETJodi says Thanks for voting for us :-)

Clap
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Some more Chat Transcript

funkipal asks hi twinkle n vishwas bhaiya.main pallavi allahabad se .aapki neighbour (gaur sahab)remember!and SEEMA's frnd.how r u bhaiya.hi to TWINKLE TOO.both of u are singing very nicely.bhaiya aap vote ki chinta mat karo.main aapke ghar gayee thi to aunti se bhi ba
EMETJodi says Hi Pallavi... How are you?

priyazinta asks Hi Twinkle, Are you friends with Ujjaini?
EMETJodi says Yes, of course :-)

anshulamit2 asks Best of Luck for Ur Furture Keep Rocking
EMETJodi says Thanks a lot

anshulamit2 asks Pls do sing song of Sonu & sunidhi it will really suit u
EMETJodi says Ok :-)

anshulamit2 asks Pls guys ur the best so concentrate hard i want u to be jodi no 1
EMETJodi says We'll surely give our best.

anshulamit2 asks there is a fan club for u At india forum pls do Visit http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=247732
EMETJodi says Sure... Thank you :)

Clap

I m sooooooooooooooo Happy YahoooooooooooooooooooClap

Edited by indian888 - 13 April 2006 at 4:00am
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Some more Transcript

bbscima_cm asks hi, twinkle wht u think about vineet? still friend or ......
EMETJodi says We were always friends & still are.

npil_sil asks Both of you have to concentrate more on your landing notes. Keep dancing to a minimum level - during interludes only. Based on the husky nature of Twinkle, choose suitable and not try classical ones. Keep the flag high if Ismail gharana. You get good chas
EMETJodi says Thank You for ur advice...

sweet_sadaf asks Vishwas, what do u think, was it right to eliminate Niladri and Vineeta last week? they were better than some other pairs over there
EMETJodi says I don't think I can comment on that...

sofiya asks Hello Vishwas Iam from Belgium Iam uf big fan.
EMETJodi says Hello!

funkipal asks hi bhaiya pallavi again.main abhi college mein hoon .if i reach home timely then main aapki baat seema se bhi kara doongi.bye.
EMETJodi says :-)

Clap
Kungloa Groupbie
Kungloa
Kungloa

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
This is so Cool Smile . Vishwas really answered my question. Thanks indian888. I hope they really win. Keep voting.
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Yeah he answered ur Question Clap

Me too I hope tHey win Smile

Some More Chat Transcript

sminu_4evermasti asks Are u both comfortable with each other
EMETJodi says Yes, we are quite comfortable togther.

sanj_shuk asks hw much ur confident of winning this title
EMETJodi says We are giving our best, let's wait n watch!

khan_sarah asks i like both of you very much.when both of you perform on the stage all get thrilled.i live in lucknow.i am sure you two wiil get maximum number of votes.
EMETJodi says Thank You so much for your kind words :-)

Clap
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged
some more Chat

sweet_sadaf asks Vishwas, do u feel urself lucky to be paired with Twinkle? :)
EMETJodi says Yes, Of course!

twishabanerjee asks Hii Twinkle , u have sung for which films ? If u can't name them plz. tell the name of the actress for whom u have sung ? i'm eager to know for i'll be the first one to buy the cds coz i'm the biggest fan of urs . love u . twisha .
EMETJodi says I have sung in four films -- Inshallah, Katha and Udado Hosh mere. The fourth film is yet to be named.

Kungloa asks Vishwas..Thank for answering my question. I hope you win the contest and that you may be succesful in all that you do. You have a very touching voice and I know you will go far.
EMETJodi says Thank You for ur kind words...

sweet_sadaf asks Vishwas, whats ur date of birth?
EMETJodi says August 25th

sweet_sadaf asks Twinkle whats ur date of birth?
EMETJodi says May 23rd

Clap

Edited by indian888 - 13 April 2006 at 4:15am

Go to top