Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Twinkle - Vishwas ~ Fan Club (Page 160)

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Shweta its nto becoz of that yaar...

BWT do u really think for one show in hyderabad seh will quit the show...Is that making any sense as they r doing many shows while in the contest itself...

Vishwas got Bappi break didnt u forget that?

Dont blame Twinkel pls...seh said correct...Vishwas hometown press conference said they why shodul they vote..

also pls dont forget tehre was abt 1 lakh difference which eventhough veto used they wont make to TOP 3...

But If Rajeev hasnt said thsi foolish thing then they might have got to TOP 3 atleast....

Even Vishwas agreed to Twinkle & said we always work hard & the public voting is like no encouragement & thats why we r dissapointed....

Even In vishwas interview with telechakkar too he says he dont need to be used veto as there is no use even SI also voted out after using this...

if it was 30 or 40 thousand margin with UA we can haev soem scope....But its more tahn 95 thousand...

tahnk god theyd dint use veto & escaped from thsi bull shit drama...In any contest good ones wont win & they also proved that !!!

Also Shweta we have to think its rajeev who made Vishwas villain from many epiosodes earlier ...Twinkel said seh cant be 2 faced...

Anwyays whatever happened is happened...nw judges & publci become fools thinking Vishwas is the one who made SR split...

They will rock in future...Bappi hai Vishwas ke liye !!!

ShwetaU Groupbie
ShwetaU
ShwetaU

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I know Sumesh what you are saying makes sense, but I am too frustrated with the whole situation.

After what happened to Vishwas in challenge 2005, I was hoping that he will get well deserved and long due recognition here. But as you said, good ones never win in these contests, I should have known better than expecting that TV will win this one.

I feel bad more for Vishwas than Twinkle because Twinkle has already gotten offers to sing in movies and for shows and all, but poor Vishwas doesn't have any solid leads yet.

And I also feel bad for him more because he was made villain for no valid reasons. He is good a guy who speaks his mind and most of the times it's true what he says.

Just because no one else had courage to say anything but him, he was made out to be bad guy.

I rather go for that kind of people than Rajeev.

Actually it's not Twinkle who has tow faces, but it's Rajeev. He always pretends to be humble and nice, but I find him backstabber.

Anyways, TV are gone now, Shaan is gone also. I can that this show is doomed.
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
yes shwetha... show will be a floap !!!

Today in one round UA rocked & in anotehr BS....though they didnt get consitant marks liek TV in both !!!!

It was tearful moment !!! I hoep they will get good breaks..

BTW Did Twinkle sung in any movies?

I still didnt get any udpate likes she sung in any movies yet...

Dont worry Vishwas also will get offer soon as bappi promised...he wont break that as he gave debo also chance...

I wish SR will go after thsi 2 face drama without any reason !!! Angry Angry Angry
sapnokirani24 IF-Rockerz
sapnokirani24
sapnokirani24

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
heyy guys just saying hi!!! Smile

i cant bleieve how low their votes were last night!! Angry Angry i was sooo mad

i cant wait to see tonight;s episode Embarrassed
sapnokirani24 IF-Rockerz
sapnokirani24
sapnokirani24

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
WAIT they leave?????

what!!
when did this happen

i guess the US is behind....thats sooo unfair...why r they leaving and y didnt the gg use the veto power..what are they waiting for?? Angry
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
yes sapnonki rani..they were out friday,,,

Judges didnt make any decision on thursday since they r shocked...But twinkle comments like she lost interest in the show ....

So on friday GGs ddint use vetot...twinkle stick to her comments 7 didnt cry..while vishwas asked one more chance ;they didnt give !!!

Thank god they didnt sue veto becoz they were 1 lakh margin difference from third place & there is no use to use veto as they itself felt that they wont get to final with thismuch votes !!!

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 3:15am | IP Logged
yes sapnonki rani..they were out friday,,,

Judges didnt make any decision on thursday since they r shocked...But twinkle comments like she lost interest in the show ....

So on friday GGs ddint use vetot...twinkle stick to her comments 7 didnt cry..while vishwas asked one more chance ;they didnt give !!!

Thank god they didnt sue veto becoz they were 1 lakh margin difference from third place & there is no use to use veto as they itself felt that they wont get to final with thismuch votes !!!

makaveli313 Goldie
makaveli313
makaveli313

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
i am frustrated..... Angry

Go to top