Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShwetaU thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I was kind of thinking the same thing that TV will probably be brought back for the finals.

Because It's really hard to digest that the Judges didn't use Veto power to save them as even according to the judges TV are the best singers.

May be this week the judges didn't save them because they thought if they save them this week TV might be out again next week so that doesn't help them at all.

So they might be planing to bring them back later on using the veto power.

Just the possibility of this gives me so much joy and hope.

I am going to pray to got that this happens.

samarulzzz thumbnail
im so sad tht TV r out n i m very pissed wth those sideyyyyyyyyy brothers they r absolutely g** TV were the best n will alwayz b n they will b vvv succesful in life!!!!....hu cares if they r out of this dum show!!! 😡 🤢
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=285348

Am confused they r out...But vinit mentioned they were bugging on firday eppisode..

accordign to article they itlsef says they dont need veto...

also twinkle comments ..

why the hell he didnt say those things...stupid updater....

I also cried when Twinkle comments...like her 2 faces...

many criticised her I think abt her attitude...

only fans liek we know she is same always
indian888 thumbnail
common Guy

B strong , we hv to face reality that Tv r out , dont know wherter they will come back

but good allaued for them for refusing veto 👏
indian888 thumbnail
Sama , Devang , shweta , Keenu

we all hv to understand that now nothing cant b done , we need to ptray that teh get offer in movies soon so that we can hear tahem again

and pls dont think they will come back , its all over 😭
indian888 thumbnail
Read This article

A big Applaued For them 👏

Twinkle and Vishwas voted out from Ek Main…

Shakespeare couldn't have penned this drama better! This week's result episode of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Ek Main...had all the ingredients of a hit melodrama - judge walking out, contestant refusing to take another chance and controversies galore!

Twinkle and Vishwas
Hariharan staged a walkout after making his displeasure clear over Twinkle and Vishwas' ouster which he thought was not fair - the duo had clearly been the favourites of the Groovy Gurus and had been performing well consistently! They got a dismal 3,66,258 votes as compared to others who get a much higher percentage of votes.

The usage of the veto vote caused quite a stir with the Guru's divided over the issue. There were tense moments as Hariharan wanted to use it, while Leslie wanted a day to deliberate, not wanting to take an immidiate decision.

"Art cannot be quantified and we are trying to quantify it. Give us a day to think," said Hariharan as he walked out.

"Unfortunately, it is not a musically inclined decision that India has taken," pointed out Leslie.

Being the number one jodi at the start of the series, Twinkle and Vishwas have always improved on every performance since then. But, apart from getting a pat from the Groovy Gurus, they failed to charm Indian viewers. Hariharan always said of them, "They stand a good chance in winning this contest with their consistent performances all along, plus they have a good body language and presence."

Speaking to Tellychakkar.com after the show, Vishwas said, "We will not accept the veto vote if the Groovy Gurus decide in our favour. If the votes are not coming in, there seems no point in trying again. Look at Sinchan/Irfan, who despite getting the veto vote to stay back had to leave when India again voted them out. We would rather let the Gurus use it for a jodi who are receiving the love and affection from viewers in India."

The Groovy Gurus with Paresh Rawal
, "The results are shocking as seeing the jodis perform, I was sure that Twinkle/Vishwas and Ujjaini/Aishwarya would have been the the final last two jodis. It is sad to see them go. They are a good looking pair, and making their mark as singers in the real world seems to be the next step for them," said Shaan.

Here is how this elimination episode unfurled…Debojit, winner of the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005, appeared on the 18 May episode on Ek Main Aur Ek Tu with the results of the public voting. At the start of the show, he handed out the envelopes to the respective jodis, requesting them not to open it till asked to.

And, ironically, when all the jodis were asked as to who they thought will return home, all sounded very confident of staying on except Twinkle. And, as the show came to its end, her fears were justified. Singing the remixed version of Bheege bheege raaton mein, they wooed audiences present on the sets and the Gurus were impressed yet again.

When they read out the amount of votes they received, Leslie Lewis remarked, "It's so close to the final now that it's difficult to say if this new high in votes is sufficient to keep them in." As the other three jodis completed their performance, Twinkle and Vishwas were called onto the stage before the other jodis read out their results.

The contestants await the results
When Shaan quizzed them on the reason for low votes, both Twinkle/Vishwas narrated their recent experience with people from their hometown Allahabad. The public there wanted to know why they should waste their money on SMSing for them especially since the benefit of winning the contest would only help the jodi. The public strongly felt that they stood to gain nothing from SMSing and Vishwas said, "Votes have nothing to do with talent as it depends on supporters of each participant. When people from my own hometown did not find it fit to vote, how can I expect votes from other Indian states."

"Twinkle has worked very hard in helping me be a better singer and as a jodi also, we have worked very hard. The fact that we are leaving this contest singing well is a good thing for us," sighed Vishwas.
After Hariharan walked out in disgust, Twinkle broke down and said, "I can't be two faced. Public vote is a loss of talent. I should have started my struggle after Challenge 2005 and should never have come here."

Leslie tried to comfort the pair, "You'll are on the right platform, your EMET is so professional. It is not about losing face, we will decide what is good for the show."

Was it arrogance, overconfidence or them losing their competitive spirit seeing dismal votes that finally turned them out? Hearing Twinkle's reaction from Leslie, Hariharan tells us, "My advice to both will be that if you have lost the spirit of being in the competition, you need to move on."

A lowdown on the number of votes that the other jodis received -

Banjyotsna/Sharib got 5,13,492 votes, Ujjaini/Aishwarya and Sanchali/Rajeev got votes in the range of 4,62,000 and 4,82,000 respectively. This week's results have Banjyotsna/Sharib, Sanchali/Rajeev, Ujjaini/Aishwarya respectively in top three spots.

Source - http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/may/18may/news_ek.php

indian888 thumbnail
Keep on Good work TV we r all with u

👏
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I missed show due to power failure....

Anyways I agree with TV suggestion for not using veto...

Still wondering Lessli gave BS break after a contro songs !!!

There is 1 lakh difference with TV & third place contestant...So its ok....Better they dotn sue evto & waste otehrs time...

In all shows the deserving candidate not wins !!!

samarulzzz thumbnail
im sure the GGs will giv TV an offer they lub them sooo much!!!!....bt yet they deserve 2 b in the contest!!! 😭
samarulzzz thumbnail
ok i dnt really know ny1 in this FC(expt sumesh n bitu bhaiya) so plz *introduce*
im sama(13) frm mumbai
PS TV ROXXX(bth television n twinkle vishvas!!)