Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShwetaU thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I was so upset yesterday to know that TV were on borderline. I don't know what else can be done to make them jodi no.1.

I just hope that they don't get voted out next week. I am also so angry at RS no.1 status because they truly don't deseve it. People must be crazy to vote for them so extensively.

TV are the best whether they win or loose; though, I would love for them to win.
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shweta...I also surprised SR got 1.5 Lkh increase ...seems SI votes gone to them more...also his parenst avi & his cry...also hsi jammu performance...all made this mucc...

ShwetaU thumbnail
It seems like the borderline performances are helping contestants to get more votes. If this is the tendency then let's hope that this week TV borderline performance will boost up their votes too.

Sumesh, do you know which city TV will be performing in?

I will stop watching EMET if TV are voted out.

It's so sad.
Kungloa thumbnail
Thanks Bitu....I guess your right. But we really have to start voting more intensely and encouraging others to vote for them.

Another question I had was, There is a member in our fan club Rage797 or something. He keeps bashing TV with baseless comments and I am really irritated by him because of his closed minded type of thinking. What I mean with closed minded is...Like Racists. Racists are closed minded.

Ohh and Shweta. I heard that TV are going to perform in Pune. It is confirmed as far as I know. Edited by Kungloa - 17 years ago
ShwetaU thumbnail
Thanks for this piece of information. I hope people like them in Pune and they get more support from that part of the country too.

I am trying to think positive that TV will not be the ones to leave next week.

TV are the BEST.
indian888 thumbnail
oh god kungola

Tv in pune 😭 😭

i will b in pune on 24th may , they should performe after that i want to see them live

Pls dont worry keep voting , and keep praying also

Tv should win 👏
indian888 thumbnail
Hi shewta

how r u

yes Tv r the best , dont worry 👏
indian888 thumbnail
and Yes Rage797

is a big critic of Tv , he just like to crticese everybody

specially TV , u cant stop these Ppl so its better to ignore them and do u work

if Tv win their mouth will b shut themselevs 😆
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes there is many contro going against TV....

Avoid ur maximum !!!

I would suggest to promote TV with their achievements each gala...Hoep this week they will be NO:1 according to judges so that we can shut some criticsers mouth though then they will tell judges are biased !!!

One think I noticed is evnthough UA & BS were going up & down they never come to border line....Its achievement for them...

TV had a achievement of TOP 3 till last gala whoch broke this time !!!
teenindia_usa thumbnail
hi guys, how are U? its morning in the usa so I guess afternnon in India all of U vote....

Sumesh, and bittu remember siggy deadline at Preity Zinta site May 21st, 2006