Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 80)

Vibhishna Goldie
Vibhishna
Vibhishna

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I thought King Vikramaditya said she should remain with whom her husband's heart is as its the heart that can love and not the mind - meaning that she should remain with person with her husband's body. I didn't find this explanation convincing, though. Maybe I should get a better book on those stories.

Besides, as per the Vetaal's story, Vikramaditya (or the woman) had to choose whom she should live with. The Vetaal posted the question whom she should live with and not what she should do if I remember right. I don't think that was the case in Jamdagni's story.

Edited by Vibhishna - 25 May 2012 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.vanadhi

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I think the solution to Parashurama's problem would have been a polyamorous marriage, w/ both men being the husbands of both women Evil SmileLOL

I disagree w/ Vikramaditya - from an erotic pov, since the woman enjoyed her husbands body, she should have gone w/ the one that had her brother's head.  Otherwise, if she consummated w/ her husband's head, she'd have ended up giving birth to her brother's kids Dead

The other solution Parashurama could have done - behead Jamadagni and the washerman (again) and swap their heads.  That way, they'd have an apples to apples plug-in compatibility.  Similarly, for the Vikram/Betaal case, the woman could have taken her bhabi (assuming she had one), and exchanged both their heads.  Problem solved.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vibhishnavanadhi-Tulips-

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

I think the question I have raised here ,created a controversy like who ,who's wife and who ,who's husbandLOL

Vibhishna  I think the question like, From where a relation will arise between two Humans? …….having many answers .Some will say ,a Poor relation will start from Eyes and a proper one start from Heart .Practically every relation  is   recorded and accepted through brain only (scientifically ).

But according to our Yogic scriptures Heart plays a vital role in all human emotions ,because they believe Anahata (heart chakra),is base for all our emotions and deeds ……according to them every chakras of human body related to this or that work through our nerval system and not plainly our brain .Our  chakras act as a transreceiver  for Cosmic energy ,which will guide us in all our actions .

@Vrish u are cracking  me a lot  SO if u are given a Judicial post , with the help of Sword u are planning to kill the whole family and announcing the judgments to swap their bodies' ……….Cant think of that man……LOLLOLhahahh

Or u will grant polygamy (like have this one too Totally free…ShockedLOL.)

even my Mother laughed a lot after reading ur comment ……………

U said biologically she gave birth to brothers child (I am not biological student )

Human is all about their body not more than that ,yuck its indeed a critical question like Which is first Hen Or Egg?Wacko

Vibhishna.Vrish.

Vibhishna Goldie
Vibhishna
Vibhishna

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Vrish, I don't know about the polyamorous marriage but your second solution seems a good option. People were in Tretha Yuga at that time, so ideals would have been much higher than this era. But swapping the heads of both the men would have solved the problem. Clap

Vanadhi, don't worry about controversies. They come up quite a lot while discussing our scriptures. There is a lot more to relationships than from where it starts but the starting point does play a very vital role on how the outcome would be. If we start discussing about the cosmic energy and scientific explanations, the discussion would never end. Not that I mind Wink but I have a lot to learn before I take up those questions.

As for the hen and the egg, its not a critical question at all. Its the hen that came first. No doubt about it at all. Smile

.Vrish.vanadhi

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Ok i too hv heard abt parshuram behaading his mother on da orders of his father?can someone tell me da reason why his father told him 2 do so?
And another question is abt shukracharya?we all know da reason why he supported asuras and went against devatas.but is he a good guy or a bad guy?in dis show,dey r showing him as actually a good guy but in oder shows,specially jai veer hanuman which used 2 come long long bak,he was always shown as a bad guy who would always instigate ravan against da Gods
And what happened 2 him after ravan's death?how did he die?does anyone know dat?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Ok i too hv heard abt parshuram behaading his mother on da orders of his father?can someone tell me da reason why his father told him 2 do so?
And another question is abt shukracharya?we all know da reason why he supported asuras and went against devatas.but is he a good guy or a bad guy?in dis show,dey r showing him as actually a good guy but in oder shows,specially jai veer hanuman which used 2 come long long bak,he was always shown as a bad guy who would always instigate ravan against da Gods
And what happened 2 him after ravan's death?how did he die?does anyone know dat?  

Its because ,Renuka Devi is impressed by some other good Looking Kandrav (JUst a single Glance  cost her Chasity ),due to this action ,Her HUsband asked Parasuram to behead her ...
 About Sukrachariya he is so sincere in helping Asura 's ,thats his destined duty ,we cant blame him  

-Tulips-.Reshama.

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I think the solution to Parashurama's problem would have been a polyamorous marriage, w/ both men being the husbands of both women Evil SmileLOL

I disagree w/ Vikramaditya - from an erotic pov, since the woman enjoyed her husbands body, she should have gone w/ the one that had her brother's head.  Otherwise, if she consummated w/ her husband's head, she'd have ended up giving birth to her brother's kids Dead

The other solution Parashurama could have done - behead Jamadagni and the washerman (again) and swap their heads.  That way, they'd have an apples to apples plug-in compatibility.  Similarly, for the Vikram/Betaal case, the woman could have taken her bhabi (assuming she had one), and exchanged both their heads.  Problem solved.

I would agree with Vikramaditya. When the husband's head is placed on the brother's body and it comes to life, the body also becomes the husband's body. Let's assume that the brother was left handed and the husband right handed (when they were alive). Now  after the mix ' n' match, when the brother's head is transplanted on the husband's body, the husband-body  would become left handed .Had the brother been talented in painting or playing some musical instrument, now the husband's body will begin to respond to the brain's abilities.

Same holds true for the reverse case scenario- husband's head being transplanted onto the brother's body. So Vikram's answer was correct, the wife should choose the body which bears her husband's head.

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
The actual account was something like this- Renuka Devi was was the extremely chaste wife of Rishi Jamadagni. As it happens in most such cases, her husband was always absorbed in austerities, and did not pay much attention to his wife. However Renuka never complained. 

Every morning, she would go to the river bank and after having her bath, she would fashion a pot out of wet clay. Such was the power of chastity that she would be able to hold the wet pot in her hands and even bring water in it. 

One day, she saw a Gandharva couple frolicking in the waters. She wondered how the feeling would be- to enjoy such things with one's husband.  That was it. Her mere looking at the Gandharva couple costed her her chastity and she found that she was unable to fashion a pot with we clay. 

She stood before her husband, with neither the water nor the pot. Jamadagni though his intutive powers found out what happened and decreed that that his wife should forfiet her life. Shocked

(Judge, Jury and executioner all rolled into one- what a khap panchayat Ouch)

Edited by varaali - 31 May 2012 at 9:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.flamingo_ariesvanadhi-Tulips--Goldendew-

Go to top