Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 68)

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

as per what i have read Sati realizes her adi shakti powers much before that,through yoga and meditation-Meenaxi had even posted a post on how Sati had manifested herself intodifferentavatars
Shiva throughout his time with Sati helped her realize her powers so when she went for Dakshas Yagya she was already adi shakti in her true sense!

Wow thats so awesome cant wait to watch it on the show especially shakthi on lion

TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Are you referring to the Mahavidyas? Yeah that happened almost at the end of Sati's life (right before she left for the yagya). I think this serial will show her gradually realizing her true nature by staying with Shiva and doing the Nanda Vrat and all. But she will remain conflicted with her emotions, always stuck between the duties of a daughter and a wife (the vrat will remain incomplete, thus sealing her fate) until she finally reaches her limit of tolerance. I don't know whether they will show the Mahavidyas but it can work within the framework of this show: that transformation only happens when she finally has had enough and for one brief moment, Adi Shakti finally comes to the forefront before going away (to return in a different incarnation, as Parvati).

BTW, in another version, there is no appearance of all ten Mahavidyas but Dhumavati emerges from the remains of Sati after she gives up her life. So if they go that route then her Shakti self will only show itself after she has given up her human body.

Yet another form of Shakti, Bhadrakali, is said to have emerged from her wrath and accompanied Veerabhadra in the yagya incident. She is often regarded as his consort. I wonder if we will see this on the show. It would be nice I think.

So they are gonna show adi shaltis powers only during the end of the show ? ? but what about parvati and the birth of ganesh and karthikeya they showed all that in om namah shivya . I hope this show doesnt end with satis death. They have to show parvati and the manifestation of adi shakthi
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
They have mentioned at their 100 epi celebration party, Sati's phase has just stared & Parvati's phase will follow later on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thats great i am glad they are continuing with parvatis track !
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Matsya Puran says Daksha had 1000s of sons and they went around for some expedition and were lost forever. Confused
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thats weird let alone 10,00 sons so 1000 sons plus 60 daughters lol
magicman555 Newbie
magicman555
magicman555

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hi

Can anyone tell me how many years of marital bliss did Mahadev and Sati have
GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
So I looked around the forum and on other online sources but could not find the answer. Who is Vijaya? Who was she married to? Cannot find any information on her.

Go to top