Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 61)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@Vrish and Varaali-i guess they are trying to use known asurs rather than unknown self created ones,since people know those asurs existed,they needed villains so they have changed the time frame!its bit strange but thats how the cvs though...

That'd be like having a serial where Rama & Krishna are both living at the same time, and Rama, Lakshman, Shatrughan, Krishna, Yudhisthir & others have discussions on how to defeat an alliance of Ravan & Duryodhan, which has Bheeshma, Drona etc defending Lanka as a part of this deal.

Really strange!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali.Reshama.

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
^^^^ Are the creative heads of DkDM trying to out do the creatives of DBSK? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish..Reshama.shali

kkr531 Senior Member
kkr531
kkr531

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

The Show  has gone very far from the mythology its not even 20 percent accurate with respect to
the original shiva and sati story.

However as long as they convey the given message it should be fine, but i too feel they are taking too much liberty in this respect.

for example sati never in her whole life even thought for a second about marrying some body else
let alone consider it.  That point is really hurting me very hard as both mata parvati and lord shiva are my  favorite gods in Hindu pantheon.

For the record Vritasura according to puranas is born from yagnya fire to defeat Indra by  Tva??? descendent of bhrigu  in order to avenge his son visvaroopa's death. He is killed by Indra using vajrayudha which is made from spine of rishi dadhichi.

Regards
Krishna

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24.Vrish.varaaliSia889.Reshama.shali

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkr531

The Show  has gone very far from the mythology its not even 20 percent accurate with respect to
the original shiva and sati story.

However as long as they convey the given message it should be fine, but i too feel they are taking too much liberty in this respect.

for example sati never in her whole life even thought for a second about marrying some body else
let alone consider it.  That point is really hurting me very hard as both mata parvati and lord shiva are my  favorite gods in Hindu pantheon.

For the record Vritasura according to puranas is born from yagnya fire to defeat Indra by  Tva??? descendent of bhrigu  in order to avenge his son visvaroopa's death. He is killed by Indra using vajrayudha which is made from spine of rishi dadhichi.

Regards
Krishna

Completely agree wid u Krishna..i mean tey r taking it too far..adding alll modern stuff like going on a date before marriage and that Vritraasur's soul taking over Satbheesh's with those shining eyes n stuff it reminds me of this horror show Aahat! 
what r they trying to do yaar..come on its high time they should come on track n move the show fwd with more sensible n digestible facts abt Shiv n Sati

Regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 29 March 2012 at 9:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkr531romi21.Vrish..Reshama.shali

qwertyu Newbie
qwertyu
qwertyu

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by qwertyu

It is said that marriages are made in heaven and in hinduism we believe in saat janmon ka saath and that the jeevan saathi is predecided by god... but my question is that if all this is true then why does Divorce exist? What is your view and do you believe in the soulmate concept?

On a lighter note marriags are made in Heaven & broken on EarthLOL
Now a serious thought-
Marriage is a partnership a life partnership, where 2 people who are destined to be with each other meet, are united with Marriage rituals. Every individual is born with certain amount of karmas which we call destiny. He/she enjoys, suffers due to those Karmas.
Destiny is divided into 3 types  1) 100% unchangable, that generally forms 40% of our destiny, which is actually the result of our previous birth's karmas, good, bad excellent or worst.
2) 60-40 , ie 60% unchangable, same as 1st, but remaining 40% can be changed. These are the cases where an event will happen, but we can change the result with our hard work or efforts. If one doesn't put any effort to improve here, then it gives same result as 1st one. 2nd type of destiny is same as this. This is our remaining 30% destiny.
3) For balance 30%, God gives us freedom to do whatever we want. Here we perform karmas which will give result in this birth & can be carried foreword to the next birth too. This part of the destiny, we creat with our own free will, or are forced to do something unwillingly, our thought pattern plays a mojore role in whatever we do. Here our 'Sanskar", efforts & the circumstances makes or ruins our destiny.
Marriage an important part of our life is decided by these 3 types. 2 people gets married because of their unchangable destiny. What they do to make or break this relation that is decided by above 3 types. If they have unchangable destiny to live together forever, then no one can seperate them, this bond they have earned due to their past good deeds. If their marriage falls in the 2nd type then with some effort their relation will survive with adjustments. But if they are not ready to adjust or put an effort then marriage doesn't survive. if their marrige is destined to be of 3rd type then they are only responsible for making or breaking their relation.
The soulmate concept exists, very lucky people gets their soulmate as their life partner.

Thank you Meenakshi! You have answered a very difficult question very clearly :) If possible can you also tell me the source for this? Is it some sacred granth or something?

Debipriyamnx12Sia889

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thank you Meenakshi! You have answered a very difficult question very clearly :) If possible can you also tell me the source for this? Is it some sacred granth or something?
[/QUOTE]
 This is all based on my study of Astrology & interest in finding out about Karmas. Can not name any particular book, it's saar of many books & personal observation purly from academic interest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

kkr531 Senior Member
kkr531
kkr531

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
just now saw

the precap

satbish ( or vritasur what ever crap)

is able to touch sati this is absolutely ( what can i say)

i mean how can person other than shiv who touches maaa aadishakti he will surely

burn down to ashes

show is becoming more and more ( i have no words to say)

regards
Krishna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
@Vrish and Krishna...i agree...i like the show every much,but i do think in terms of the story they are taking "creativity" way too seriously...
for starters Satbhish  had no connection with Sati what so ever-yes as per the swayamvar track she did have some suitors but none of them are mentioned...
about Tarkasur and Vritrasur they may have even existsed at that point of time-however by getting Takasur his boon now-of being killed by Shivas son,rather than during Pravatis time has distorted the story completely..beacuse Tarkasur is supposed to be one of the main reason for Pravati and Shiva union,not Satis...
also Satbhish with glowering red eyes..seriously?..is he possessed by Ra.One or by an asur...
they do show a disclaimer before the show-that this is "inspired" from the scriptures and is meant for entertainment purposes only..but its high time they come on track!
shruti

Sweet24.Vrish.shali

Go to top