Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 35)

watermist Groupbie
watermist
watermist

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Anyone know the reason of ArdhaNareshvar. I mean did Lord Shiv appear as ArdhaNareshwar?  And why Shiv and Shakti had to be separated into two? 

INTOXIAHCATED Senior Member
INTOXIAHCATED
INTOXIAHCATED

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watermist

Anyone know the reason of ArdhaNareshvar. I mean did Lord Shiv appear as ArdhaNareshwar?  And why Shiv and Shakti had to be separated into two? 
As far as i know...Ardhanariswar is the harihara..it means part hari(Vishnu) nd part hara(mahadev)..wel...there is a theory that mohini(vishnu's female avatar) was an enchantress..she was created just to enchant the demons  to bring the amrit(its a substance that blesses you with immortality) back to the devas...she was so beautiful that mahadev who is the supreme lord  and who cant be drawn in to maya by anyone  was actually attracted towards her...out of love he hugged her...from there the harihara rupa was created...the union of two divine souls...Smile
 As far as your second question is concerned...its a question that many ask..the one that i also have a doubt about...besides didnt mahadev(who can see future) know about sati?...Confused
to that i think its just a maya...an illusion...shakti and shiva werent ever separated..mahadev knew about sati...but all these setups were created by the divine lord to fight out other devils in the process of taking mahadev out of his vairagya...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

INTOXIAHCATED
INTOXIAHCATED

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
and yes about Ardhanariswar...another theory goes that its part shiv and part parvati(his shakti).Smile

shali

INTOXIAHCATED
INTOXIAHCATED

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Originally posted by shruti.nil

By Violating-it means that VishnuJi took form of Vrindas husband Jalandhar,and stayed with Vrinda for about a year...in those times a woman staying with another man-not her husband was regarded to be impure,hence by ruining her purity he manged to finsh jalandhar,so that is how he violated her!

Oh thanks for clearing it up. I thought the worst scenario
do u still have any doubt?Smile
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watermist

This was already posted in this thread

SHIVA AS ARDHANARISHWAR
Once upon a time Lord Brahma, not seeing an expansion in his creation became very worried. A heavenly voice instructed him to commence creation with the help of copulative activities. But since all the incarnation of Shiva had been males till then, therefore lord Brahma was finding it impossible.
Lord Brahma contemplated on the form of Shiva and Shakti. Lord Shiva became very pleased with him and appeared in his form of 'Ardhanarishwar (half male half female). Left side of his body resembled like a woman while the right side appeared like a man. Lord Brahma worshipped this form of Shiva.
Lord Shiva then separated the feminine part of his body and thus manifested mother Shakti. Lord Brahma worshipped her and requested to bestow such power by which he could create a woman.
Goddess Shakti blessed him by saying, 'So be it' and vanished. This way Lord Brahma became capable of commencing copulative creation.

shali

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

<div>yes she was born out of the shakti of krishna..krishna is himself the supreme ..no one can enchant him..only Radha can enchant him...Smile[/DIV][/DIV]
btw i came across this interesting article yesterday...u can check this out if you want further clarification...Smile
i must say his grandma was a lady with clear cut fundamentals..we all should learn lessons from this ladyClap

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing. Now i am able to get everything of the krishna radha concept Smile Smile

INTOXIAHCATED

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by INTOXIAHCATED

</div>
Originally posted by TimenTIMEagain

Originally posted by shruti.nil

By Violating-it means that VishnuJi took form of Vrindas husband Jalandhar,and stayed with Vrinda for about a year...in those times a woman staying with another man-not her husband was regarded to be impure,hence by ruining her purity he manged to finsh jalandhar,so that is how he violated her!

Oh thanks for clearing it up. I thought the worst scenario

<div>do u still have any doubt?Smile

Ah no now i dont Smile Smile
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

What is Krita Yuga? Was it before the Satya Yuga? In one of the other thread someone mentioned that Shiv-Sati happened during the Krita Yuga!?! thanks.

Krita yuga means the same as satya yuga. Before satya yuga, it is kali yuga. The four yugas, mention below repeat in cycles:

Satya yuga
Treta yuga
Dwapar yuga
Kali yug

shali

Go to top