Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 149

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
^^^^ Sorry didn't mean to offend you. I was just referring to the way serial makers tend to milk most marriage scenes...

But yes, I was just about to refer to that. There can't be any child out 'wedlock'- since -just about every situation is covered under the name of some marriage or the other. 

And the Meenakshi story that is being shown has no resemblance to original legend. Angry

Edited by varaali - 04 November 2012 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 136)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Oh, I'm not offended @ all.  Looks like we are both hating the current tracks - you for how they're depicting Meenakshi, and I for how they're depicting Tripur.

I'll skip the samudra manthan track as well - if they show Mahishi or any stories actually from the Shiva Puranas or the Skanda Puranas, I'm back.

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Two doubts not related to lord shiva but about Adiparashakti and lord vishnu

1. Firstly i am very confuse about the GUNA philosophy. Some say vishnu is rajoguni or some say vishnu is sattvaguni in devi bhagwat it is written vishnu is sattvaguni. My doubt is this we knw sarwati is sattvaguni and lakshmi is rajoguni so why their husbands have opposite qualities. I think vishnu shud be considered as rajoguni as he lives like raja like in king like costumes and laksmi alws serving him and in his puja only we do different type of shringaar and bhog ceremonies.

2. My doubt is i have read saturday story abt adiparashakti she gave lord shiva goddess mahakali as his consort so what happened then she have to took birth as sati or some say she took 108 times births. I have read somewhere that there ws fight b/w tridev and tridevis that who is superior so tridevis decided to taught lesson to tridevas by separating from them so saraswati took river form. laksmi gone in samudra and mahakali went to bhoolok and took rebirth. some say shakti originated from left side of shiva. Which is reliable

Edited by Sargesh - 05 November 2012 at 6:36am

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hey...ok...as far as i know...the minakshi story and the samudra manthan had occurred almost simultaneously during the end of Treta Yug...i m nt sure if the tripur story occurred at tat tym or b4 tat...

@Sargesh- as far as i know...all of adishakti's rups are considered to b the wives of Shiva...though his most beloved wife is Parvati...and no...the story of fight bet tridev n tridevis is fault...infact, the river saraswati is the daughter of SHIVA-PARVATI and not Goddess Saraswati...Laxmi went to bhoolok and not parvati...her  bhoolok prasthan and rebirth was in the from of SITA to help RAM-Vishnu's form...it was done in accordance with vishnu...

as far as SAMUDRA MANTHAN is considered...if u hv seen d earlier epi its shown that laxmi leaves the swargalok due to a curse and can return only after the samudra manthan...

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcat1994

hey...ok...as far as i know...the minakshi story and the samudra manthan had occurred almost simultaneously during the end of Treta Yug...i m nt sure if the tripur story occurred at tat tym or b4 tat...

@Sargesh- as far as i know...all of adishakti's rups are considered to b the wives of Shiva...though his most beloved wife is Parvati...and no...the story of fight bet tridev n tridevis is fault...infact, the river saraswati is the daughter of SHIVA-PARVATI and not Goddess Saraswati...Laxmi went to bhoolok and not parvati...her  bhoolok prasthan and rebirth was in the from of SITA to help RAM-Vishnu's form...it was done in accordance with vishnu...

as far as SAMUDRA MANTHAN is considered...if u hv seen d earlier epi its shown that laxmi leaves the swargalok due to a curse and can return only after the samudra manthan...
thanx for ur suggestion but my doubt is when adi parashakti handed mahakali to shiva then what happened that she took numerous births to get shiva. and pls clear 1st one also

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
look...i m nt sure of this guna theory...i hvn't hrd it evr b4 n as far as the numerous... births of adi-shakti are concerned...she is JAGAT MATA so to  save her kids (world) frm the terror of the ASURAS she had to take many forms and births and in each birth she had to perform tapasya to get Mahadev as husband...and yes, mahakali had to take many births bcoz...Shiva cud nt except any1 bt parvati as his wife...d only reason y Mahakali always stays in d from of Parvati

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

Two doubts not related to lord shiva but about Adiparashakti and lord vishnu

1. Firstly i am very confuse about the GUNA philosophy. Some say vishnu is rajoguni or some say vishnu is sattvaguni in devi bhagwat it is written vishnu is sattvaguni. My doubt is this we knw sarwati is sattvaguni and lakshmi is rajoguni so why their husbands have opposite qualities. I think vishnu shud be considered as rajoguni as he lives like raja like in king like costumes and laksmi alws serving him and in his puja only we do different type of shringaar and bhog ceremonies.

2. My doubt is i have read saturday story abt adiparashakti she gave lord shiva goddess mahakali as his consort so what happened then she have to took birth as sati or some say she took 108 times births. I have read somewhere that there ws fight b/w tridev and tridevis that who is superior so tridevis decided to taught lesson to tridevas by separating from them so saraswati took river form. laksmi gone in samudra and mahakali went to bhoolok and took rebirth. some say shakti originated from left side of shiva. Which is reliable
Brhma, Saraswati are Satva guni, Vishnu, Lakshmi are Rajo guni, Shiv, Shiva( Uma) are Tamo guni as per Murti Rahasya of DSS.
After She seperated from Shiv from his Ardhanarishwar form, Sati was the first & Paravti 2nd birth  as per Devi Puran & Devi Bagavat. No other Puran or script gives account of 108 births so this is a myth.
DP & DB, DSS represents Devi Shakti's stories in detail, so can be considered more reliable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sargesh

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
actually, parvati took birth several times  after tat n she did have 108 forms...but tey r unknown bcoz they didn't do nythin of interest...i.e lyk parvati bcame shiv's beloved wife n sati bridged d gap bet shiv n daksh...d other forms were just mere avatars of hers...out of these sum r known lyk KALI, CHANDIKA, DURGA, etc...d rest hv no mention in the puranas or vedas bt r a part of many folklores around the nation...lyk ASHOKSUNDARI...her name is nt mentioned in any of d puranas bt is a part of many Gujarati folklores...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top