Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 149

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

hey...i wanted to ask tat if PARVATI-SHIV marriage took place during d firs yug...how did SATI test RAM in treta yug...i mean its shown in d serial tat despite shiv's warning sati tests ram wen he is praying to d sea god to get sita back...n yet i found out tat d shiv-parvati story took place sumwhere during d first yug...n again they hv shown SHIV performing and expressing d ten avatars of vishnu even while they consistently hv shown tat d samudra manthan is yet to happen...so then hw is all tis possible...i m totally caonfused...can any1 HELP PLZZZ?????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 134)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcat1994

hey...i wanted to ask tat if PARVATI-SHIV marriage took place during d firs yug...how did SATI test RAM in treta yug...i mean its shown in d serial tat despite shiv's warning sati tests ram wen he is praying to d sea god to get sita back...n yet i found out tat d shiv-parvati story took place sumwhere during d first yug...n again they hv shown SHIV performing and expressing d ten avatars of vishnu even while they consistently hv shown tat d samudra manthan is yet to happen...so then hw is all tis possible...i m totally caonfused...can any1 HELP PLZZZ?????

You are right- it's very confusing. The story about Sati taking Sita's form is only in RCM- not in VR . It is true that shiva- Sati lived in the Satya yuga while Ramayan happened in the Treta Yug. Now the question naturally arises how could the two events overlap. The explanation is somewhat like this :In every Kalpa, each of the four Yugas come into existence. Once the Kali Yuga ends, there is total dissolution and once again a new Kalpa begins with the Satya / Krita yuga.

So there have been several Kalpas before the time we are currently in. Once the present Kali Yuga ends, a new Kalpa will begin. In each and every Treta Yug, Rama will incarnate and in each and every Dwapara Yuga, Krishna will take birth.

So when Shiva and Sati were roaming in the Dandakaranya forests, it was the Satya Yuga of a certain Kalpa, but when they encountered Rama and Lakshmana, it was the Treta  Yuga of thepreceeding Kalpa. It is a kind of time overlap.  Think of Michael J Fox in ' Back to the Future II ' .

This is explanation I once heard . Hope it makes sense.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Regarding Sati testing Ram, they showed she went in future & intereacted with Ram & paid for it in her present, which is not quite acceptable, there were lots of discussions during that time here. 
Shivji performing Dashavatar of Vishnuji, most of them were yet to happen considering they were in Sat-yuga, Vishnuji was shown saying Shivji has shown some of his Avatars which are yet to happen.
Considering Shivji as Trikal gyani, he is aware of the future events.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06deboleena.manna.Reshama.sukhi...Arijit007

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Can anyone please tell me the most rare name of adishakti?

jas_maaneet

Groupbie

jas_maaneet

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
In todays episode Mahadev said ke koi doosra vardan maag lo kyo na main tume 'mardavi' hone ka vardan de doon.

What does Mardavi mean.

Thank you in advance

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jas_maaneet

In todays episode Mahadev said ke koi doosra vardan maag lo kyo na main tume 'mardavi' hone ka vardan de doon.

What does Mardavi mean.

Thank you in advance
He said Medhavi- being very intelligent & learned.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jas_maaneetsukhi...

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
ok...tis dosen't make sense...how can d same event repeat in each kalpa? n going into future n comin back is funny bcoz as far as i kno SATI didn't hav d powers 2 do so then bcoz she had not bcum a complete ADISHAKTI...widout powers hw did she go into future n comw back?

as far as kalpa theory is concerned...tat dosen't mak sense either bcoz its a fact that each kalpa has all d 4 yugs but as far as i know...d first kalpa has not ended as yet...v r still in d 1st kalpa...then hw could it b tat shiv-sati in one yug and ram in another...plus, accoring to valmiki ramayan thr was no such tests then...i need answers if any1 can elaborate or help...plzz...thanks nyways VARAALI n MNX12...

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
To know about Yugas & Kalpas,  check 1st pg's posts.

Edited by mnx12 - 31 October 2012 at 2:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top