Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 115)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
From DP, Daksh started repenting his act of not respecting his daughter, who was Goddess
Para-Shakti & doing Shiv ninda, due to that she had left him. He decided to do penance again & get her back as her daughter. Daksh did penance for 100 years in Himalayas, even Prasuti prayed to Goddess Para-Shakti for the same during that period.
Pleased with their penance, Goddess appeared before them, asked them what do they want?
Daksh asked for her to be born as his daughter again. Prasuti said this time she will love her & take care of her.  Goddess told her, at the end of Dwapar I'll be born as your daughter, but due to Shiv-ninda done by you, I will not live in your house. Daksh & Prasuti were born as Nand & Yashoda.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2.Vrish.vanadhi-Nymphadora-NandiniRaizadaa

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

From DP, Daksh started repenting his act of not respecting his daughter, who was Goddess
Para-Shakti & doing Shiv ninda, due to that she had left him. He decided to do penance again & get her back as her daughter. Daksh did penance for 100 years in Himalayas, even Prasuti prayed to Goddess Para-Shakti for the same during that period.
Pleased with their penance, Goddess appeared before them, asked them what do they want?
Daksh asked for her to be born as his daughter again. Prasuti said this time she will love her & take care of her.  Goddess told her, at the end of Dwapar I'll be born as your daughter, but due to Shiv-ninda done by you, I will not live in your house. Daksh & Prasuti were born as Nand & Yashoda.
ok so daksh and prasuti were born again as Nand and Yashoda and da daughter born 2 dem was Yogamaya.
But den i hv also heard dat Yashoda was Kaushalya in her previous birth and Devaki was Kaikeyi.Is dat true?If yes den did daksh and prasuti take birth as Dashrath and Kaushalya too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

ok so daksh and prasuti were born again as Nand and Yashoda and da daughter born 2 dem was Yogamaya.
But den i hv also heard dat Yashoda was Kaushalya in her previous birth and Devaki was Kaikeyi.Is dat true?If yes den did daksh and prasuti take birth as Dashrath and Kaushalya too?
From DP, Prajapati Kashyap & Aditi too did penance to get, God as their son. Kashyap was born in Dwapar yuga as Vasudev & Aditi as Devaki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
someone just told me that radha was an incarnation of adishakti- is that true?
and how is that possible? adishakti is shiv's consort so then how can she incarnate and love an incarnation of vishnu?

thanks and a fast reply would be greatly appreciated!
Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
y did mata anasuya's son give curse to mahadev? i mean, wat did he do??
and y does he luv iving curses...? :/

and mata parvati is adhishkti rite, so like other gods, she can also see the future, and whats happenig arou wid mahadev and all rite?  if yes, den y cant she??
Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
how many wives shiva have?
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

how many wives shiva have?
Only 1, she was Sati in her previous birth is now Parvati. Both are Aadi Shakti's 2 births only.
ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit_monaya

y did mata anasuya's son give curse to mahadev? i mean, wat did he do??
and y does he luv iving curses...? :/

and mata parvati is adhishkti rite, so like other gods, she can also see the future, and whats happenig arou wid mahadev and all rite?  if yes, den y cant she??
Rishi Durvasa is always known as a short tempered rishi so whenever he gets angry,he curses people.Are u talkiing about the curse he gave to Shiva in the show?Actually,when the ganas in their bhang ka nasha misbehaved with him,he cursed the ganas that ladkiwale will faint seeing them and to Lord Shiva that he can never get married in his present roop.As he was angry,he cursed Shiva but it was all Narad's plan so that Shiv can become materialistic.So he purposely sent Rishi Durvasa there.Anyways,all that which is shown are all fictional.In reality,Rishi Durvasa never cursed Shiva nor the ganas.

Go to top