\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ - Page 103

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shruti.nil

thats was is kind of confusing,does the aakal mrityu also have to have something in relation to the fulfillment of family duties...
i am asking this is refernce to the Maha Mrityunjay Jaap

I guess when a person dies without fulfilling his ambitions and duties then people call it untimely death.I also read that. if u chant the maha mrityunjay jap with devotion u will never have untimely death.certain mantras have power to stop. or poatpone anything bad which is going to happen.If a devotee prays to God with devotion and love then God will never protect the devotee
i was a bit confused about that...thanks for helping

okey one more question,is it a ritual to offer the blood of a buffalo to Devi Ma during Navratri?in my home town there is a Marikhambha temple where they take some blood from a buffalo since killing one is banned and offer it!so it it a custom else where too?
well...in many areas its a ritual to give a little of bull's blood as offering... It is believed that the blood offered is the IMPURE blood of MAHISHASUR and giving this blood to Devi cleanses the bull and he does not become harmful for anyone...though its not fair or true...but many people believe in this!!!
what is durga and shiva's relationship?😕
just like Mahadev and Parvati-since durga is a form of Parvati

Originally posted by shruti.nil

just like Mahadev and Parvati-since durga is a form of Parvati

but durga is considered as virgin and parvati is married so how?😕

plus i wanna ask the shakti who divided herself in three forms,who is she?😕
^^^ Even Parvati is considered a virgin.  Both Kartikeya & Ganesh were externally born.

From what I know, Adi Shakti is divvied up in 3 forms - Power (Parvati/Durga), Knowledge (Saraswati) and Prosperity (Lakshmi).
Originally posted by .Vrish.

^^^ Even Parvati is considered a virgin.  Both Kartikeya & Ganesh were externally born.

From what I know, Adi Shakti is divvied up in 3 forms - Power (Parvati/Durga), Knowledge (Saraswati) and Prosperity (Lakshmi).

parvati is not virgin.kamsutra originated from shiva and shakti.they can't show parvati and mahadeva as a couple on tv but you can read it in puranas and other stories.😆
Didn't Kamasutra come from Kama & Rati - and hence, the name?
@Vrish i have heard that Nandi overheard a convo between Mahadev and Parvati,and he is the one who wrote Kaamsurtra,but it originated from Mahadev and Parvati...thier love sagas are intricately descibed in scriptures,not to forget many scluptures and pictures of ancient times
Kaam means desire/lust/passion,Kaamdev is the God of desire and Kaamsutra is the Book on activites of desire!hence the name