\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
Kartikey doesnot stay at one place. He keeps roaming/ Once he became upset with his parents and went to live in sime place in South India

Shiv Parvati came to pacify him. That teerth is now known as Mallika Arjun

Kartikeya is also the senapati of Devas so he has to spend a lot of time in devlok

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
i wanna knw in which puran or any religious book it is depicted abt parvati's rebirth as matasya kanya. The story that makers r showing is it really true. Can u giv me some links that proove that it is written or not
hey vrish skanda is having separate lokh for himself 

that is skanda lokh according to kanda puran (u know that tamil work nah!)  
it is said that during his child wood days skand stayed in kailash after getting married he departed to separate lokh in his name ...(this is what said/shown/preached in south indian versons)
but i am not sure about Ganapathi...he is married according to north indian records nah ...only u people can answer ...(such a mess from border to border 😆 poor brothers )
i don know about nandi's position ,ganapati is given to lord ganesh is because he defeated all the ganas(chief is not the meaning here  but conqueror  including nandi
)

sargesh its not any purana ...its based on temple records ...from south side...

My very first post in this thread , I have a doubt regarding Shiv's 'baal roop' . Did he have one? Wasn't he born/form in his actual form (as per the show) ?
Originally posted by vanadhi

hey vrish skanda is having separate lokh for himself 

that is skanda lokh according to kanda puran (u know that tamil work nah!)  
it is said that during his child wood days skand stayed in kailash after getting married he departed to separate lokh in his name ...(this is what said/shown/preached in south indian versons)
but i am not sure about Ganapathi...he is married according to north indian records nah ...only u people can answer ...(such a mess from border to border 😆 poor brothers )
i don know about nandi's position ,ganapati is given to lord ganesh is because he defeated all the ganas(chief is not the meaning here  but conqueror  including nandi
)

sargesh its not any purana ...its based on temple records ...from south side...

can u tell me which temple is it meenakshi temple
Originally posted by Sargesh

can u tell me which temple is it meenakshi temple

hey Sargesh, Kal El had already posted it ðŸ˜Š
do check it , And Goddess Meenakshi is a Pandiyan Princess/Queen  not a Fisherwomen😆
Originally posted by vanadhi

hey Sargesh, Kal El had already posted it ðŸ˜Š
do check it , And Goddess Meenakshi is a Pandiyan Princess/Queen  not a Fisherwomen😆
Thanx but it is very confusing. By tthe way what i discovered it is a temple record story or may be DANTKATHA.
My answers in Blue

Originally posted by bsingapury

And as some one asked in some thread. That why sati's body only scattered few parts of India ok I accept that because when Vishnu used his sudarshan chakra and cut her body into pieces shiva was standing near that places...but when we are talking about god's creation we are talking about entire universe and all three loks.  Then why we find every evidence regarding Hindu gods in India or Indian subcontinent only not other part of the globe ?

There are evidences. Only that they have been lost over a period of time or subjugated by the prominence of other religions in those parts. Yet, if we look carefully enough, we can find some clues. Whether we believe or not, is up to us.

And one more question I thought some one will sure ask but no one has mentioned about it yet...we women during our periods are forbidden to attend any kind of prayers even not allowed in any temples or any place very anything related to god is happeningbut Adishakti and others ll goddess are also women then why no restriction on them?...so far only in Mahabharata during draupadi chirharan I have heard about her being in period has been informed otherwise not in another mytho I have ever heard about is anywhere though I am not so knowledgible in this matter so pardon my ignorance. ...as inDKDM parvati is also woman before attaining her goddes swarup though she did prayer for so many years without any monthly break how is that possible...because now being the mother of new generation children many times has to face this kind of questions in form of arguments so please help me if anyone can

First of all , let me make one thing clear- this so called transformation of Parvati from a woman to 'adi shakti' is something shown only in this serial. God alone knows why. 

Parvati was a divine child right from the beginning. The marriage of Shiva and Shakti is the union of Purusha and Prakriti, of Divine Consciousness and Divine Energy. Parvati was Shakti- Swaroopa and she incarnated in Himavan's house because she wanted this time, to be born as the daughter of one who would hold Shiva in highest esteem.

Divine Beings are not bound by the limitations of human bodies- whether  they are male or female. I feel, it is sacrilegious to think of the Supreme Goddess as having to undergo the same processes which a human body does.

Yes, I know there are local legends (for example :legend of the village Chenganoor) which regard Parvati as an ordinary woman- but those are just that- local legends spun out of somebody's imagination. I would consider them as aberrations.

Draupadi was a human being (ignoring her dramatic appearance from the yagna) as were Rukmini, Satyabhama and Sita. They had to have children in the normal biological way- conception, pregnancy and childbirth.

And thanks in advance...and sorry if I am hurting anyone s emotions because that s not my intentions...I myself is very confuse so trying to find answers 
Thanks

Adding to my above post - It  has been proved, that though the constant  practice of some yogic- kriyas, it is possible to transform the human body and make it free from physiological needs and processes.
what is ganga to lord shiva?what is their exact relationship except that she is his salli sahiba.😆