Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Jaisi bhakt ki bhavana vaise bhagwan ka roop. Depiction of colour depends on the bhav of the person who painted the picture

I have question. In which episode did they show ardhanarishwar geting separated?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Can somebody tell me if Mahadev is whit or black.??

Shivji is Crystal white, not blue. The shloka Karupra Garam... means he is as fair as Camphor. Crystal varna.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Shivji is Crystal white, not blue. The shloka Karupra Garam... means he is as fair as Camphor. Crystal varna.

Ya Neelkanth Just means Blue throat not his body colour .Only Kalbairav, Veerbhadra are Black and blue colour . Actual Shivji is depicted as Karpura Gauram. Colour of any toned Karpura is White . SO he is white .I think thats why he teased Uma about her dark skin πŸ˜Š. Rudra is said to red ,which depicts the Shade of his angry mode .
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

He also had names assigned to him as a result of Agni & Vayu picking up the sparks and taking them to Ganga.  Didn't he?  What were those names?

I have a different question about Kama-dev.  Actually 2:
  • Kama was incinerated by Shiva at the start of Satya Yuga, but Pradhyumna wasn't born until the Dwapar Yuga.  So where was Kama's soul roaming about for the entire Satya, Treta & Dwapar Yuga? πŸ˜•
  • After the Yadava fratricide in which Pradhyumna was among the first to get killed, is there any description in any of the texts about Kama & Rati getting re-united in Devalok?  Or was their union thought to have been achieved when Mayavati got Pradhyumna?

Well, In yadav's fight Pradhyumna and his son were survived. Rati was married to Pradhyumna, there was a long story about this. Pradhyumna son build that Dwarka mandir which was still there after  Krishna gone. Pradhyum's daughter-in-law was a student of Mata Parvati. She has learned dance from her. and it is said that the dance she teaches to dwarka people and from that dance came.  
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

He also had names assigned to him as a result of Agni & Vayu picking up the sparks and taking them to Ganga.  Didn't he?  What were those names?

I have a different question about Kama-dev.  Actually 2:
  • Kama was incinerated by Shiva at the start of Satya Yuga, but Pradhyumna wasn't born until the Dwapar Yuga.  So where was Kama's soul roaming about for the entire Satya, Treta & Dwapar Yuga? πŸ˜•
  • After the Yadava fratricide in which Pradhyumna was among the first to get killed, is there any description in any of the texts about Kama & Rati getting re-united in Devalok?  Or was their union thought to have been achieved when Mayavati got Pradhyumna?

As Agni / Vayu's sun he came to be known as Mahasena. This is the name (apart from Skanda) which appears in Kartikeya's Gayatri Mantra.

AFAIK,  on Rati's tearful request,Kama was brought back to life by Shiva. Except that his body could no be seen by anyone other than Rati. That's why he got names like Ananga (one without a body) and Manoj.  So, his soul didn't have to go roaming anywhere ; it resided in Kama's body- except that this happened to be an invisible body.

And if Kama had ceased to exist in the Treta and Dwapara Yugas, how did young men and women (of those times) fall in love? πŸ˜›
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Again AFAIK, no texts (SB or HV) mention what happen to the central characters after they leave the Earth. Even with Sri Krishna, Maharishi Vyasa merely says that Brahma, Shiva , Indra and other Gods, showered Krishna with flowers as he  made his way to Vaikunth. 
JamesTred thumbnail
Can I Get The Tunes And Music Of DKDM???

Please !!
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

I have question. In which episode did they show ardhanarishwar geting separated?

arrey koi to bata do
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: JamesTred

Can I Get The Tunes And Music Of DKDM???

Please !!

You will get all the important links here
Next time post in the Help Desk😊