IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I like this sisters' jodi...Jay and Manayta

ek agar mirch to dosri masala

hahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirch Masala !!!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
why are u making so many Threads wiv all da dialogues frm yesterday's episode?
if u wanna talk about dem then why not in one thread?

Edited by Tasha4ever - 20 December 2011 at 2:40am

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
sry but I thought this thread was bout the two sisters...not bout the dlgs...n I can't find the topics to b similar to put them all together...if I did then I won't made them

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

sry but I thought this thread was bout the two sisters...not bout the dlgs...n I can't find the topics to b similar to put them all together...if I did then I won't made them
you can make topics but i jus saw all ur topics u hve post 5 or 6 of dem in 30minsShocked
so am jus trying to tell u not to mess da forum wiv a single dialouge.
if u lyk da episode then talk about it we dnt mind but since no one is replying back to ur topics so wats da point of making dem.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.