Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally PROOF that ASR is a virgin (Page 2)

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Sheesh u guys r seriously kill joy. wen v can discuss on & on bt asr's shirts & suits even vests y not his virginity.

Not fair i say LOL

Shubhra.Aurita Newbie
Shubhra.Aurita
Shubhra.Aurita

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I think that ASR is the kind of guy who would be involved in a relationship without showing affection and that's what a hug is right? So La knows that while ASR does ahem other stuff, he is not into showing affection. 
And regarding experience, my two cents, men and women show both have reasonable experience in their lives, its natural, normal, healthy, so that when they finally find the right person they have perspective and an ability to appreciate what they have. So I would be kind a dissappointed if he was the aaccha baachha of Indian society with no experience. Yes, yes, I know Khushi does not either - which is what her character is I guess so it would ruin it if she was different. But somehow I feel if Khushi were to be in a relationship, it would still be full of innocence and purity no matter what how deep it is. that's what she is like 
sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

If ASR is a Virgin, I am the Queen of England!ROFL

LMAO!! You cracked me up with that declaration of yours!ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

Anjudreamz Groupbie
Anjudreamz
Anjudreamz

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Guys kya karen loads of work in office, total beja fry, brain just not working & on top of all this a bad cold hence this topic.

Now comes the earth shattering revelation. Yes my dear fellow droolers. ASR is a virgin who believes in the ONLY OGLING NO TOUCHING rule. Friends, Romans oops IFians, CountryMen/Women lend me your ears. ASR is a virgin & this v ve frm the horse's mouth. NO NO not ASR but LA his luckless GF.

If u watch Wednesday's episode real keen, i mean wen i say watch it real keen fellow droolers i meant if u can just shift focus away frm choco lava ASR with his smoldering melting choco fountain eyes, his face & ahem ahem ok ok i am digressing frm the topic. So coming back 2 my rants if u just dump Arnie baby frm ur focus & focus back on LA she makes a v significant statement. Yes dearies here comes the punch.

She says "ASR I know ki u dont like all this but but but can u plz plz plz hug me just once"

Well if she has 2 beg, plead so much 4 a hug do u think he w'd ve ever u know Ahem Ahem Ahem i mean cough cough cough.

OK me rushing off 2 get a lozenge u guys go stuff this fact into ur thinking cap/hat whatever!

Well I think at that time La was very emotional and she meant that ASR doen not like all this emotional drama and all. But remeber she was in ASR's room at night when Nani came in to interrupt them..he he he. Why would she go so causally if he is not interested WinkWinkWink
TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneak-peek

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

If ASR is a Virgin, I am the Queen of England!ROFL

LMAO!! You cracked me up with that declaration of yours!ROFLROFL

This statement is epic manROFLROFLROFL 
adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

I felt she meant PDA and affection. He's not the huggy huggy type. But I doubt he's a virgin. But then maybe he just wanted La in the house out of spite. To prove his point of independence against Nani. Of course, I would be very happy if the character was, I am not a fan of glamorizing men for having more experience. I don't understand why it is considered so charming for men to have more experience when women are criticized for having the same. It should be equal, whatever one's expectation of either gender.

I think she meant PDA and affection. I doubt ASR's a virgin. He probably got seduced by some h**rny sexy aunt who saw his potential early LOL just kidding! 

I've always said this... the unfair prejudice is that a man who plays the field, is a stud and a woman that does the same, is a sl*t. 

That's society's double standard for you... and it's across cultures. Could it be social conditioning or evolutionary biology... where men want to ensure the woman they're with is actually carrying their child! Either way... one can't ignore this prejudice exists and I doubt it will entirely go away.
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
yahooo finally!! lol!

Go to top