India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

NEW BKB.......2nd April (Page 6)

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Waaaaaaaaaa!!! Me not happy!!! Me not happy at all that Kets is the BKB this week. Why did you have to become BKB just when I'm so busy????? Angry

But just you wait Kets, I'll be back after 3 weeks, and then I'm gonna roast you, grill you and eat you alive!!! Big smile

Till then, enjoy the chair honey.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansa

Waaaaaaaaaa!!! Me not happy!!! Me not happy at all that Kets is the BKB this week. Why did you have to become BKB just when I'm so busy????? Angry

But just you wait Kets, I'll be back after 3 weeks, and then I'm gonna roast you, grill you and eat you alive!!! Big smile

hansu wait till the spy gets u

jo beet gaya so beet gaya

u ask now or forget grilling my harry potter friend

LOLBig smile

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Buff aka Buffie aka JJKN fan!

1)Mona singh or nikki aneja 

Mona.  (sheesh.. I donno much abt aneja lady!Tongue)

2)apoorva agnihotri or sami soni 

umm... as an actor, Apoorva Agnihotri ...

3)why is your screen name ketaki_ry(sorry, i yet dont know  )

I always liked name Ketaki. and I didn't want to give my real name initially. so ketaki. and abt '_ry', I really can't remember!Confused I was just making something up.. So, u r not the only person who doesn't know!

4)Which are the other serials you watch apart from watching JJKN biweekly

I watched Indian Idol. (but thats not exactly a serial ..is it? ) Not many actually.I just watch anything which is on when i have time... and never had problem abt linking them ... thanks to their speed and predictability! Tongue 

I love watching friends, joey etc..

There was this crazy phase in my life when I used to watch 'Ready Steady Cook'  regularly! LOL

5)Your favourite scene in JJKN

Aaah .. I have many! Very 1st one of them is : 1st Diwali -

A accidently gives Jassi Mallika's gift - nakelace. and everybody in J's home think its a gift for J. A is too awkward to ask it back from J. and Raj tells him if he doesn't get it back, J is gonna ware that for work and that will be a Big issue! A still refuses to ask it back...

.. and J comes his home and gives the necklace back saying. It was clearly obvious that it was not for her.

I love the way they both looked at each other and said Happy diwali! Smile

I m sorry if its a bit wierd.Confused Its just me!

6)The most romantic JandA scene????

um..The Valentines hug!, then octaviar one!

...and I m not saying no to the scene in raj's house where A takes her and she tells him ant that git who broke her heart.

for the sole reason that - It had J and A AND Vada-Paav! HeartTongue

7)Your favourite character in the "current" jjkn( come on, you have to name one)

Um... I love NanduBig smile , like maddy, ILA Cool! and also kinda liked JJTongue

8)Your favourite Indian Idol contestant

Nearly all from Indian Idol-1 . And in Indian Idol 2, -

Its got to be Amey Date.

9)WHO else apart from Mr.Most Good Looking do you think could have come close to Armaan  ..meaning, who else would you have liked to play Armaan Suri??

I ... er can't imagine ANYONE! ... umm... NO No-one! Approve

10)How has IF changed...people keep sayign that it has changed but how exactly has it changed???I only think that the new shaitans sneak too much into the personal lives of stars and bash the actors a bit too much..apart from the unmitigated bashing  , how else has IF changed???

Yeah u hv got it right.nearly.  and then there was so much interesting stuff was going on show i.e. A getting jealous etc.. so cool stuff to discuss.

There were Many many sweet ppl around who left us coz show went downhills.. lots of fanfiction, lots of laughs, and some.. ahem .. very interesting things like - Purab Vs Armaan! Tongue

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansa

phew! chalo . Ek shikaari down!!Wink  And No BBQ after 3 weeks, hansa-ji, tab tak mausam badal jataa hai! Tongue

Mauritian Goldie
Mauritian
Mauritian

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

Sowmya!

Kettttttttttttttttt..CONGRATULATIONS.... Clap am sure you are excited to answer all the questions by jassi gang Wink I usually don't like to bother people with questions but you are soooooooooo sweet i got to ask you some... Tongue

awwww.. SOMI, Hug U even sweeter than the doll in your Avtaar! and that says somethning!!

1. how long have you been away from India?

I hv been away from India for er.. nearly 5 years now.. but thats   like   technically. I have visit India regularly and also hv spent a big part of my gap year in there - learning further music.

so.. as u can see I am pretty much indian still..

Snappy

Famous 1

kets a musician Approve

encore Clap

encoreClap Clap Clap

2. do you get time to cook while you are studying?

Um... yes. But its a different story that I dont cook much! My mom does that normally. Me helps though! Tongue

Snappy

Mom

kets the cookApprove

or does she help in eatingLOL

3. are you plannig to defence thesis or have a project for ur graduation?

Oh dear, thesis?Shocked Graduation? ShockedShocked .. I am currently in 2nd year   Somyie, I dont do these kinda things much... just the notmal deadlines are enough to freak me out.

But I was involved in project of developing and building a robot which takes part in olympics - and WE WON! Big smile

Snappy

Robot 3

kets the robot makerWhistle Clap Clap Clap

4. do you have sibling? if yes, are you oldest or youngest one?

Nope. Me is the only child! Smile thought my mom is more than a sister to   me. A younger one, If i hv to be specific! Tongue

Snappy 

Mom

kets the mom????Shocked

sorry elder sisterLOL

5. do you like to cook?

I Do! I like cooking ALL the dishes I like! erm.. western as well as   indian dishes, Nearly ALL spicy things.

Snappy

Chef 2

now it is clearerLOL

kets the cookClap

6. are you momy's girl or dady's girl or dada, dadis? 

dady's girl.   

Snappy

Daughter & Father

momma's sister, daddy's girl

7. do you like to drive? or you like to have a chauffer?

hehehe....LOLLOL

After all thaat..... Tongue

I think all ppl on road will prefer me getting a chuffer. Just kidding I am responsible driver - when it comes to car. 

But lemmer tell u, I am a Pune girl and used to drive there. and pune-ian traffic is not famous for it .. umm.. what u can say ... goodness.. I loved driving scooty (motorbike kinda thing) there!

Snappy

Bike Riding eeeeerrrrmmmmm?????

or

Stationary Bike

just kidding yaarLOL

Motorcyle

that's our ketEmbarrassed

wow ma'am, you are quite something Clap Clap Clap

Mauritian Goldie
Mauritian
Mauritian

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ketaki_ry

NKSUDHIR aka Neelam!

thanks Neelam, and roller coaster ride is going all right! I hv got to update today , and by the looks of it just Nomi has decided to bakari-fy me as well! No video yet! Ouch

Snappy

Roller Coaster

ket with her clonesLOL

I am very soft in terms of questions, so i will not bother you much: 
  1. Since you are a student. Are you living with your parents or at the CAMPUS?

I am living with my parents as the university is in same town. But I will be going on a placement in summer at cambridge. and there I will be living on campus.

Snappy

Computing

kets working hard at cambridgeTongue

courage girlClap

2.I heard you loved the old Jassi but you don't like her anymore. But you know what Jassi went through when she was,'Chashamish'.

yes you are right. I adored old J. and I do know what she went through when she was 'chashmish'!

Snappy

Smart

those were the days my friend....

we thought would never end...

till she landed up in MAURITIUS

Huh 2

Why don't you believe in 'Makeover'. Don't you thing life always require a CHANGE. Jassi chaged for GOOD? Your views on new Jassi, Please???

I didnt like J after the makeover. That does NOT mean I didnt like her BEACUSE she had a makeover.

You misunderstood me. I have absolutely NO problem J getting a makeover. Its a nice sight. and everygirl wants to look beautiful! I like makeovers!!

Its the way she behaved after it which annoyed me. and by 'she' I mean the makers. I totally beleive that the whole model thing then all that kinda Jessica- jassi murder thing , the *ahem ahem* thing AND whole big bhashan tamasha in front of court was nothing like old JJKN. the one I loved.

then she ran away from mandup just b'coz of own her ego and lack of communication tacties with her husband-to-be!!

And even after thaaat, she calls herselft 'Simple-middle-class-girl' behaves like Mahaan person whoo does nothing wrong! and many more things... which annoyed me to the height of irritation. Angry

and in doing that somehow.. She was far away from a normal sweet girl. lol. I should seriously stop here. I hv already posted a lot in past relating to this....

So, NO I don't think ms walia changed for Good.

Snappy

The Thinker

kets the thinker  !!!!Approve

3.Meaning of LOVE in your words?

As I said in prachi's post , Its a Need. I just can't imagine life without it. Maybe because its not possible!Tongue

will not repeat the photos. refer to prachi's post please

4. Is FRIENDSHIP possible between a Man and a Woman without LOVE in it?

Friendship is not possible without love in it!  and if u mean *that*Tongue LOVE .. then I guess it will be possible. Its just rare! Tongue

Snappy

Graduation

a double degree on this topic

well said ket Clap

btw, this is at the graduation ceremony...

5.Your likes and dislikes about Arman?

I think Armaan is a nice charactor. I liked him a LOT. (that is off-course b'fore makers decided to bucher each n evry charactor! )

umm.. Likes - everything nearly!

Dislikes - umm... I donno.. the way he gets jelous..or he sometimes is SO stupid. (but then again, I liked him b'coz he was so stupid! Embarrassed )

Snappy

Wink

to armaan sir, with all my 'love'

Thats it for now. keep smiling and have fun. God bless you with all the success in you career.

Thanks a LOT Neelam!

Lowwee You too!  Smile

all these years i have been at your service. it is now that is start to know you ma'am. i hope you are enjoying my work ma'amTongue
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hahahaaahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaah

kets u lost ur spy photographer for good

anjali u r too good
now iknow u r puttin the spy to good use

kets find another spy now heheeheeee
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox