Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

NEW BKB.......2nd April - Page 5

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Waaaaaaaaaa!!! Me not happy!!! Me not happy at all that Kets is the BKB this week. Why did you have to become BKB just when I'm so busy????? 😑

But just you wait Kets, I'll be back after 3 weeks, and then I'm gonna roast you, grill you and eat you alive!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Till then, enjoy the chair honey.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hansa

Waaaaaaaaaa!!! Me not happy!!! Me not happy at all that Kets is the BKB this week. Why did you have to become BKB just when I'm so busy????? 😑

But just you wait Kets, I'll be back after 3 weeks, and then I'm gonna roast you, grill you and eat you alive!!! πŸ˜ƒ

hansu wait till the spy gets u

jo beet gaya so beet gaya

u ask now or forget grilling my harry potter friend

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

ketaki_ry thumbnail

Buff aka Buffie aka JJKN fan!

1)Mona singh or nikki aneja 

Mona.  (sheesh.. I donno much abt aneja lady!πŸ˜›)

2)apoorva agnihotri or sami soni 

umm... as an actor, Apoorva Agnihotri ...

3)why is your screen name ketaki_ry(sorry, i yet dont know  )

I always liked name Ketaki. and I didn't want to give my real name initially. so ketaki. and abt '_ry', I really can't remember!πŸ˜• I was just making something up.. So, u r not the only person who doesn't know!

4)Which are the other serials you watch apart from watching JJKN biweekly

I watched Indian Idol. (but thats not exactly a serial ..is it? ) Not many actually.I just watch anything which is on when i have time... and never had problem abt linking them ... thanks to their speed and predictability! πŸ˜› 

I love watching friends, joey etc..

There was this crazy phase in my life when I used to watch 'Ready Steady Cook'  regularly! πŸ˜†

5)Your favourite scene in JJKN

Aaah .. I have many! Very 1st one of them is : 1st Diwali -

A accidently gives Jassi Mallika's gift - nakelace. and everybody in J's home think its a gift for J. A is too awkward to ask it back from J. and Raj tells him if he doesn't get it back, J is gonna ware that for work and that will be a Big issue! A still refuses to ask it back...

.. and J comes his home and gives the necklace back saying. It was clearly obvious that it was not for her.

I love the way they both looked at each other and said Happy diwali! 😊

I m sorry if its a bit wierd.πŸ˜• Its just me!

6)The most romantic JandA scene????

um..The Valentines hug!, then octaviar one!

...and I m not saying no to the scene in raj's house where A takes her and she tells him ant that git who broke her heart.

for the sole reason that - It had J and A AND Vada-Paav! β€οΈπŸ˜›

7)Your favourite character in the "current" jjkn( come on, you have to name one)

Um... I love NanduπŸ˜ƒ , like maddy, ILA 😎! and also kinda liked JJπŸ˜›

8)Your favourite Indian Idol contestant

Nearly all from Indian Idol-1 . And in Indian Idol 2, -

Its got to be Amey Date.

9)WHO else apart from Mr.Most Good Looking do you think could have come close to Armaan  ..meaning, who else would you have liked to play Armaan Suri??

I ... er can't imagine ANYONE! ... umm... NO No-one!

10)How has IF changed...people keep sayign that it has changed but how exactly has it changed???I only think that the new shaitans sneak too much into the personal lives of stars and bash the actors a bit too much..apart from the unmitigated bashing  , how else has IF changed???

Yeah u hv got it right.nearly.  and then there was so much interesting stuff was going on show i.e. A getting jealous etc.. so cool stuff to discuss.

There were Many many sweet ppl around who left us coz show went downhills.. lots of fanfiction, lots of laughs, and some.. ahem .. very interesting things like - Purab Vs Armaan! πŸ˜›

ketaki_ry thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hansa

phew! chalo . Ek shikaari down!!πŸ˜‰  And No BBQ after 3 weeks, hansa-ji, tab tak mausam badal jataa hai! πŸ˜›

Mauritian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ketaki_ry

Sowmya!

Kettttttttttttttttt..CONGRATULATIONS.... πŸ‘ am sure you are excited to answer all the questions by jassi gang πŸ˜‰ I usually don't like to bother people with questions but you are soooooooooo sweet i got to ask you some... πŸ˜›

awwww.. SOMI, πŸ€— U even sweeter than the doll in your Avtaar! and that says somethning!!

1. how long have you been away from India?

I hv been away from India for er.. nearly 5 years now.. but thats   like   technically. I have visit India regularly and also hv spent a big part of my gap year in there - learning further music.

so.. as u can see I am pretty much indian still..

kets a musician

encore πŸ‘

encoreπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

2. do you get time to cook while you are studying?

Um... yes. But its a different story that I dont cook much! My mom does that normally. Me helps though! πŸ˜›

kets the cook

or does she help in eatingπŸ˜†

3. are you plannig to defence thesis or have a project for ur graduation?

Oh dear, thesis?😲 Graduation? 😲😲 .. I am currently in 2nd year   Somyie, I dont do these kinda things much... just the notmal deadlines are enough to freak me out.

But I was involved in project of developing and building a robot which takes part in olympics - and WE WON! πŸ˜ƒ

kets the robot maker πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

4. do you have sibling? if yes, are you oldest or youngest one?

Nope. Me is the only child! 😊 thought my mom is more than a sister to   me. A younger one, If i hv to be specific! πŸ˜›

kets the mom????😲

sorry elder sisterπŸ˜†

5. do you like to cook?

I Do! I like cooking ALL the dishes I like! erm.. western as well as   indian dishes, Nearly ALL spicy things.

now it is clearerπŸ˜†

kets the cookπŸ‘

6. are you momy's girl or dady's girl or dada, dadis? 

dady's girl.   

momma's sister, daddy's girl

7. do you like to drive? or you like to have a chauffer?

hehehe....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After all thaat..... πŸ˜›

I think all ppl on road will prefer me getting a chuffer. Just kidding I am responsible driver - when it comes to car. 

But lemmer tell u, I am a Pune girl and used to drive there. and pune-ian traffic is not famous for it .. umm.. what u can say ... goodness.. I loved driving scooty (motorbike kinda thing) there!

eeeeerrrrmmmmm?????

or

just kidding yaarπŸ˜†

that's our ket😳

wow ma'am, you are quite something πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Mauritian thumbnail

NKSUDHIR aka Neelam!

thanks Neelam, and roller coaster ride is going all right! I hv got to update today , and by the looks of it just Nomi has decided to bakari-fy me as well! No video yet!

ket with her clonesπŸ˜†

I am very soft in terms of questions, so i will not bother you much: 
  1. Since you are a student. Are you living with your parents or at the CAMPUS?

I am living with my parents as the university is in same town. But I will be going on a placement in summer at cambridge. and there I will be living on campus.

kets working hard at cambridgeπŸ˜›

courage girlπŸ‘

2.I heard you loved the old Jassi but you don't like her anymore. But you know what Jassi went through when she was,'Chashamish'.

yes you are right. I adored old J. and I do know what she went through when she was 'chashmish'!

those were the days my friend....

we thought would never end...

till she landed up in MAURITIUS

Why don't you believe in 'Makeover'. Don't you thing life always require a CHANGE. Jassi chaged for GOOD? Your views on new Jassi, Please???

I didnt like J after the makeover. That does NOT mean I didnt like her BEACUSE she had a makeover.

You misunderstood me. I have absolutely NO problem J getting a makeover. Its a nice sight. and everygirl wants to look beautiful! I like makeovers!!

Its the way she behaved after it which annoyed me. and by 'she' I mean the makers. I totally beleive that the whole model thing then all that kinda Jessica- jassi murder thing , the *ahem ahem* thing AND whole big bhashan tamasha in front of court was nothing like old JJKN. the one I loved.

then she ran away from mandup just b'coz of own her ego and lack of communication tacties with her husband-to-be!!

And even after thaaat, she calls herselft 'Simple-middle-class-girl' behaves like Mahaan person whoo does nothing wrong! and many more things... which annoyed me to the height of irritation. 😑

and in doing that somehow.. She was far away from a normal sweet girl. lol. I should seriously stop here. I hv already posted a lot in past relating to this....

So, NO I don't think ms walia changed for Good.

kets the thinker  !!!!

3.Meaning of LOVE in your words?

As I said in prachi's post , Its a Need. I just can't imagine life without it. Maybe because its not possible!πŸ˜›

will not repeat the photos. refer to prachi's post please

4. Is FRIENDSHIP possible between a Man and a Woman without LOVE in it?

Friendship is not possible without love in it!  and if u mean *that*πŸ˜› LOVE .. then I guess it will be possible. Its just rare! πŸ˜›

a double degree on this topic

well said ket πŸ‘

btw, this is at the graduation ceremony...

5.Your likes and dislikes about Arman?

I think Armaan is a nice charactor. I liked him a LOT. (that is off-course b'fore makers decided to bucher each n evry charactor! )

umm.. Likes - everything nearly!

Dislikes - umm... I donno.. the way he gets jelous..or he sometimes is SO stupid. (but then again, I liked him b'coz he was so stupid! 😳 )

to armaan sir, with all my 'love'

Thats it for now. keep smiling and have fun. God bless you with all the success in you career.

Thanks a LOT Neelam!

Lowwee You too!  πŸ˜Š

all these years i have been at your service. it is now that is start to know you ma'am. i hope you are enjoying my work ma'amπŸ˜›
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahahaaahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaah

kets u lost ur spy photographer for good

anjali u r too good
now iknow u r puttin the spy to good use

kets find another spy now heheeheeee
chatterbox thumbnail
hahahaaahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaah

kets u lost ur spy photographer for good

anjali u r too good
now iknow u r puttin the spy to good use

kets find another spy now heheeheeee
ketaki_ry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mauritian

wow ma'am, you are quite something πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nothing compared to you!! its YOU who is working tirelessly madam!! and somehow still magange to be amusing!! 😎

Edited by ketaki_ry - 18 years ago
Mauritian thumbnail

P S :

Dear Mauritian,

Abt that kidnap theory - Heyy!... I never said it was You who kidnapped Jassi. thoese were just - say CJ's gunda log!! now u agree they were bad right?

see!

But now I can sort of see how you jumped on conclusion that I am accusing you of kidnap!  (thief ke mann main twinkle twinkle stars! πŸ˜›) 

woh aisa hai, i am very sensitive to anyone saying a thing about mauritius and mauritians. you will understand my sentiments i hope😳. now if you place the charge on cj or whoever came before when she had her makeover i am ok with itπŸ˜†

BTW, sorry if I m spelling your name or country wrong.  But u shld hv realised by now that these are not the only things misspelled by me!πŸ˜›

i told you i am partial to anything about mauritius😳

Yours lovingly,

Ket the mis-speller(😑)

awwwwwπŸ€—