fighting between kumkum & sumit

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

😉Hi Guyes.

how are you all . I hope that you will be fine.

any ways i am also fine here.Yesterday on 2nd april 2006 there was a speacial event of star privaar.I watch the whole star privaar.

Sumit gets 2 awards for favourite bhai & also for favourite pati.

Kumkum get only one award for favourite patni.

Its nice but guyes  i think that sumit & kumkum were not talking to each other.when sumit gets the award kumkum gets up but sumit doesnot meat to kumkum.

and also kumkum was not sitting with sumit if sumit's real wife was sitting with him no problem kumkum could sit on the other side of sumit but kumkum doesnot sit.

when kumkum gets the awrd she also doesnot meat to sumit.

and at the last of the programme when all the winners were together on the stage kumkum & sumit were also together but they were not looking to each other.

give me you views on my this topic.

Hiii
This news is totally false and it has been conforimed by juhi and hussian themselves ..So dont take any tension 😊
hey evn first i thot notns ter btwn tem,bt aftr watchn spa i tink ters actually somtin wrong! i trully pray ters notn wrong!!!!! tey wernt talkn ,nt evn lukn at each otr,wen both wer togetr at last tey wer standin as if te both wer strangers.n wil recevin gifts tey din specially tank each otr ,which tey normally do.i remembr in spa2004,juhi wen she gt b.patni she specially thankd hu by teln-"sumit tis is jus nt posibl witout u ,n hu tis tim kept on cheering his sweet heart-i no ters notn wrong bt stil.evrytime wil he was gtn award or no matr durin his performance,tina was shown in close up-wers kk was shown which tey otrwise usd 2 do.im sry if ihav hurt any 1.i really wan both 2 b togeter-gud n best frnds.i tink ter r our frnds in if who no ju cel no n r in touch wit her,plz i request tem 2 ask her abt spa y tey wern talkn 2 each otr.plz rpy .i hope im rit,wat u guys tink?

Originally posted by nands

hey evn first i thot notns ter btwn tem,bt aftr watchn spa i tink ters actually somtin wrong! i trully pray ters notn wrong!!!!! tey wernt talkn ,nt evn lukn at each otr,wen both wer togetr at last tey wer standin as if te both wer strangers.n wil recevin gifts tey din specially tank each otr ,which tey normally do.i remembr in spa2004,juhi wen she gt b.patni she specially thankd hu by teln-"sumit tis is jus nt posibl witout u ,n hu tis tim kept on cheering his sweet heart-i no ters notn wrong bt stil.evrytime wil he was gtn award or no matr durin his performance,tina was shown in close up-wers kk was shown which tey otrwise usd 2 do.im sry if ihav hurt any 1.i really wan both 2 b togeter-gud n best frnds.i tink ter r our frnds in if who no ju cel no n r in touch wit her,plz i request tem 2 ask her abt spa y tey wern talkn 2 each otr.plz rpy .i hope im rit,wat u guys tink?

dont worry.