Brief Update Please :)

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guyz...i havent been able to watch kyph for sum time nowπŸ˜”

can sum1 please give me a brief update of watz happened for sum weeks nowπŸ˜ƒ

i think the last time i was able to watch it was wen angad left the house after he found out it was prithvi's child.....πŸ˜•

sum1 wanna tell me watz happened after that......briefly please 😳 

i noe there's updates....but too much to read...i just want a small summary 😊

Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey how r u? welcome backkkkkkkk
Vandu4ever thumbnail
okie

Misty came back, she married to old man Mr. Mittal & Angad is working with them. Angad went 2 Nainital for shooring and Krips also went der (Angad ko manane ke liye) & Angad forgave Kripa & accepted her baby. Angad saw house in Nainital. It was jaana-pehchana house for him, but he never wnt to Nainital when he was kiddo πŸ˜† & Angad aslo doubts his dad, his dad is hinding something frm every1. one new lady entered in show named Avantika Agarval, she's Angadz real mom. Angad dunn know dat yet.
dil_jyo thumbnail
Things went vry much wrong btwen kripa and angad at tht time...angad felt vry bad regarding it as his wife didnt told him abt such a big thing...mishty came back in serial as wife or Mr.Mittal (Kamal Sadanah)....They took angad as their brand ambasador and now as partner in their music company...Thry r showing that Mishty has changed....she luvs r husband only ....(I DOUBT)...Now all misunderstandings betwen kripa and angad r over...thy were back 2gether....meanwhile angad goes 2 nainital with mishty for shoot and their he sees a house which is closed frm years....He foinds tht house vry familiar...

Serial has now g8 suspense in it...A new character has entered Avantika Agrawal...This character is related to angad's father "dilip"...dilip is having some raaz in his life...angad comes to know a bit about at and he discusses it with MISHTY 😑 😑 😑 ..Angad & kripa r invited 4 party at Mr.Mittal's house....where kripa c's mishty &angad vry close...She makes a hilarious scene out there getting drunk and shouting on angad...1 more new charcter which is gonna enter this srial is gauri pradhan...the promos show thta angad isn ot naina's son...?...G8 twist going on...

Uptill now the story is this much only...
mango-frost thumbnail

hi..thanks all u wonderful ppl πŸ˜Š πŸ€—

my fwenz told me GAURI TEJWANI IS COMING ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!! im tooo happy.....is hiten also gonna be in it?? ne idea

so after kripa getting drunk....are kripa and angad styl fine with each other...or are they upset again??

Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Kripa is prego so Angad dunn wanna give her tension, pareshani & hiding truth frm her. Angad wanna find out dat who's Avantika Agarwal. He hides everything frm Krips and he told everything to Misty... Not fairrrr 😭 , in last episode Krips was drunk and did tamasha in party πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she's insecure for Angad she was drunk bcz Angu was teeling Misty dat Krips just care for her career, she dunn have time for his family or him 😑 😭 & Misty was too close to Angu so Krips felt jelouse aur sharab pikar sara gussa nikal diya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it was funny, u'd watch ittttt, Kripa was like music, lets dance, Kripa Sharma the rockstar lets dance πŸ˜† πŸ˜† in drunk halat & then she was unconcious & Angad carried Krip and take her back home πŸ˜› sweet hubby 😳 😳

I'm not good in updatinggggg 😭 😊
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

hi..thanks all u wonderful ppl πŸ˜Š πŸ€—

my fwenz told me GAURI TEJWANI IS COMING ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!! im tooo happy.....is hiten also gonna be in it?? ne idea

so after kripa getting drunk....are kripa and angad styl fine with each other...or are they upset again??

u welcome

yup Gauri's gonna enter in show & she's Angad neighbour, Angadz gonna live with her new mom. Gauri's gonna marry to Angad and gonna prego with Angad😭😭😭

Krips think dat Angadz hiding something frm her & she dunn like Angad to work with Misty, & ya Angad also hide frm Krips dat he's gonna do  business with Misty,  wow rockstar gonna be businessman...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mango-frost thumbnail
awwwwww no ur great at updating...i can picturize it all 😳

thanks alot...so angad is fine with her na?

and why did mishti have to come back

this avantika lady....shes supposed to be angad's real mom? and do u guyz yet wats the role of gauri
mango-frost thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG watttt gauri gonna marry angad?? and get pregnant with his child??? 😲 wat will happen to kripa 😭 😭 😭

damnnnn.....wen is she entering...i cant miss it at all now!!!

is hiten also gonna be on the show den?? 😳
Vandu4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

awwwwww no ur great at updating...i can picturize it all 😳

thanks alot...so angad is fine with her na?

and why did mishti have to come back

this avantika lady....shes supposed to be angad's real mom? and do u guyz yet wats the role of gauri

Gauri's rockstar, and she'll fall in love with Angad & she's gonna ruin A-K's marriage😑😑

we have to wait for today's episode 2 c how's Angad gonna react for Kripa's misbehave........

yup Avantika is Angadz mom, Angad met her twice but she lied to Angad dat she's Avantika'a PA or something.