Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Brief Update Please :)

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged

hi guyz...i havent been able to watch kyph for sum time nowUnhappy

can sum1 please give me a brief update of watz happened for sum weeks nowBig smile

i think the last time i was able to watch it was wen angad left the house after he found out it was prithvi's child.....Confused

sum1 wanna tell me watz happened after that......briefly please Embarrassed 

i noe there's updates....but too much to read...i just want a small summary Smile

Edited by srk_lover - 03 April 2006 at 1:21am

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Cry
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hey how r u? welcome backkkkkkkk
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
okie

Misty came back, she married to old man Mr. Mittal & Angad is working with them. Angad went 2 Nainital for shooring and Krips also went der (Angad ko manane ke liye) & Angad forgave Kripa & accepted her baby. Angad saw house in Nainital. It was jaana-pehchana house for him, but he never wnt to Nainital when he was kiddo LOL & Angad aslo doubts his dad, his dad is hinding something frm every1. one new lady entered in show named Avantika Agarval, she's Angadz real mom. Angad dunn know dat yet.
dil_jyo Goldie
dil_jyo
dil_jyo

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Things went vry much wrong btwen kripa and angad at tht time...angad felt vry bad regarding it as his wife didnt told him abt such a big thing...mishty came back in serial as wife or Mr.Mittal (Kamal Sadanah)....They took angad as their brand ambasador and now as partner in their music company...Thry r showing that Mishty has changed....she luvs r husband only Ouch ....(I DOUBT)...Now all misunderstandings betwen kripa and angad r over...thy were back 2gether....meanwhile angad goes 2 nainital with mishty for shoot and their he sees a house which is closed frm years....He foinds tht house vry familiar...

Serial has now g8 suspense in it...A new character has entered Avantika Agrawal...This character is related to angad's father "dilip"...dilip is having some raaz in his life...angad comes to know a bit about at and he discusses it with MISHTY Angry Angry Angry ..Angad & kripa r invited 4 party at Mr.Mittal's house....where kripa c's mishty &angad vry close...She makes a hilarious scene out there getting drunk and shouting on angad...1 more new charcter which is gonna enter this srial is gauri pradhan...the promos show thta angad isn ot naina's son...?...G8 twist going on...

Uptill now the story is this much only...
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged

hi..thanks all u wonderful ppl Smile Hug

my fwenz told me GAURI TEJWANI IS COMING ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!! im tooo happy.....is hiten also gonna be in it?? ne idea

so after kripa getting drunk....are kripa and angad styl fine with each other...or are they upset again?? Ouch

Edited by srk_lover - 03 April 2006 at 1:53am
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Kripa is prego so Angad dunn wanna give her tension, pareshani & hiding truth frm her. Angad wanna find out dat who's Avantika Agarwal. He hides everything frm Krips and he told everything to Misty... Not fairrrr Cry , in last episode Krips was drunk and did tamasha in party LOL LOL LOL she's insecure for Angad Ouch she was drunk bcz Angu was teeling Misty dat Krips just care for her career, she dunn have time for his family or him Angry Cry & Misty was too close to Angu so Krips felt jelouse aur sharab pikar sara gussa nikal diya LOL LOL it was funny, u'd watch ittttt, Kripa was like music, lets dance, Kripa Sharma the rockstar lets dance LOL LOL in drunk halat & then she was unconcious & Angad carried Krip and take her back home Tongue sweet hubby Embarrassed Embarrassed

I'm not good in updatinggggg Cry Smile
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

hi..thanks all u wonderful ppl Smile Hug

my fwenz told me GAURI TEJWANI IS COMING ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!! im tooo happy.....is hiten also gonna be in it?? ne idea

so after kripa getting drunk....are kripa and angad styl fine with each other...or are they upset again?? Ouch

u welcome

yup Gauri's gonna enter in show & she's Angad neighbour, Angadz gonna live with her new mom. Gauri's gonna marry to Angad and gonna prego with AngadCryCryCry

Krips think dat Angadz hiding something frm her & she dunn like Angad to work with Misty, & ya Angad also hide frm Krips dat he's gonna do  business with Misty,  wow rockstar gonna be businessman...........LOLLOL

Go to top