palzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
do u think k&n  can  live together  happily .  i really miss  nandini as she  is shown in very few episodes. i just hate tanya.  do u think nandini can b out of jail & live with karan  happily b4 the leap.  and no one is bothered abt their bahu who is leading  such a miserable life.  do u think a new twist might turn up the story ?  please eeeeeeeeeeee   reply guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotsna_06 thumbnail
it seems difficult but if it happens i'll be on top of the world,even i miss Gauri a lot. 😳
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey , u never knw ..... if kekta is pressurised wid a lot of mails and posts (lyk how it happnd when mihir died) to release nandu from jail ......
sanjana22sanju thumbnail
i dont think nandini is going to come back b4 the leap.... i am sure they have a beautiful life after the leap 'coz ppl said that tanya will die aftert he leap...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaaar rite now nefink is possible ekta can do nefink will her serial so i hope nandini comes back but im not banking on it
sweetfarwa thumbnail
nandu k bagair ye serial bekaar hai
aur karan bhi phir akaila acha anhi lagay ga.us taniya k sath.. 😉
hemangini thumbnail
i dont think nandini is going to come back b4 the leap.... i am sure they have a beautiful life after the leap 'coz ppl said that tanya will die aftert he leap...
but i heard that after tanya's death heard nandini become pagal 😭 😭 😭
whimsical_soul thumbnail
Well as much as i wanna see cuties (ght) together.. i think this serial is tulsied!
So i'd rather see them in something new and different coz they deserve to play the main protagonists!
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nandini will be there after the leap..(hope so 😳 )
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think so she's gone come bk b4 leap cs. she has 13 years of jail...