•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Friends Bad Times Have Started In Almost All The Serials Of Ekta Kapoor, How Bad kashish Doing So Much Still People Blame Her For All The Matter's.i Think Now Sujal Will Also Become Like Others And Last But Not The Least Our Great Maha Rani Charu Sujal Ka So Called Patni(a Sick Stupid Character In Kth) Will Chance To Patni From So Called Patni. I Seriously Think Sometimes Are These 4 Sisters Of kashish Are Really Her Sisters Come On There Is Not Even That 1/2%
Of Love Affection In Them They GET Tenssed Only About Them They Are Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo Selfish As One Of Them (charu)says It Always Kya Karu Dhi Mai To Bauot Selfish Hou.
I KNOW N I TOTALLY AGREE WID WHT UR SAYING THESE SISTERS R SO MUCH AGINST KASHISH NEVER REALIZE HOW MUCH SHE SACRIFICES FOR THEM...............N ITS SO COMMON WID EKTAS SERIALS THT THEY START OFFFFF GOOOD BUT THEN...................THEY SO BORING N SENSELESSS THT WE JUST START HATING THEM............... 😕 😭
U r absoluetly right......kabhi behenon mein itna jagadha hote hue dekha hai......aise sisters maine kabhi nahin dekhe..... 😡
So true....... these sisters of Kashish seem more like step sisters instead of real ones. Charu & Kanan are the most horrible ones.
And this Tushar who never was Sujal and never will be....... he's so pathetic. I don't understand this character anymore. When he used to be Tushar, he behaved a bit more like Sujal, but now when he has got his memory back, he behaves like a total stranger towards Kashish, constantly contradicting himself.
In front of Kashish he uses those soooo poetic love lines, but in front of others he seems to loose his tongue.........UNBELIEVABLE 😡 😡 .

I just hope that Kashish starts life afresh with someone else, coz Tushar simply doesn't deserve Kashish....... he's better off with Jharu; both are good for nothing

Originally posted by esha

I just hope that Kashish starts life afresh with someone else, coz Tushar simply doesn't deserve Kashish....... he's better off with Jharu; both are good for nothing

I totally agree with you. The *new sujal* is just unbelievably stupid.🤢 and sooo does not deserve to be with kashish. i can't wait until she moves on with kartik. 😉lol. i'm couting down the days. the only person i want to see her with is sujal. the REAL one. and if she can't be ....then karitk .....i would rather see her with bauji that with *new sujal*!!😆

Originally posted by Charishma

I totally agree with you. The *new sujal* is just unbelievably stupid.🤢 and sooo does not deserve to be with kashish. i can't wait until she moves on with kartik. 😉lol. i'm couting down the days. the only person i want to see her with is sujal. the REAL one. and if she can't be ....then karitk .....i would rather see her with bauji that with *new sujal*!!😆

Yes we all want to see her with the one and only Sujal, but if not than I guess it's just Kartik.......... but he also behaves like a villian towards her.....😕

totallly agreee with u.............these sisters of kashish .....so selfishhhhh!!! 🤢