Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

One Shot-Moments

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

*peeks in to see if anyone's here*
Boo! I hope you guys remember me. If not, then fikar not..I'm not that special anyway :D

This one-shot in the beginning of the show. The point in time when Shaan was married to Khanak, but he hated her..and she hated him. I was watching some of the scenes from the show and I thought this would've been a good scene to include in the show. 

I don't even know if there are people that even come to the forum anymore, but I'm still posting this because..1) I don't want to save it in my computer and wait till I opened an OS thread in the FF forum and 2) I just want to. 

I hope you guys like it!

Moments

'I'll be out of this place soon!' said Shaan as he saw that Suraj was giving him the go signal.

Smiling, he told Natasha to hold for a moment and proceeded to turn the factory machine on. The only thought in his mind, I'll get to go home tonight.

He was about to tell Mr. Choksi to call the car when he heard the loud crash and then people screaming. His vision started to blur. All he could hear were screams. All he could see was Suraj, still twitching from the current running through his body. 

---

The doctor came back into the hallway with a somber expression.

'I'm sorry; we could not save the patient.' Suraj's father slid to the floor, his cries echoing through Shaan's mind.

I killed him. I turned the machine on. It was my fault.

---

'You killed him! You called him to the factory on his day off and you turned the machine on! The machine that took my life away from me! The machine that took a son away from his family!'

Although it was low, her voice held such intense hatred for him that it took Shaan's breath away. He had to take a step back to stop the suffocating feeling that was engulfing him.

---

Shaan woke up with a startle. Another bad night. Sighing, he grabbed the glass of water from atop the nightstand and took a big gulp. These nightmares had become a constant way of reminding him of the injustice he had done to Khanak. They were his way of letting himself know that he was the reason for the sadness that was evident in her eyes; that he was the reason she spent numerous nights sobbing until she was too tired to do anymore.

His days were fine. He was always so busy with work and fixing his problems with Natasha that he forgot about what happened. When he saw Natasha's sad face every morning, it was easy for him to blame Khanak for being the cause. It was easy to pretend like it was all Khanak's fault and hate her for everything she had done to him. It was easy to forget all of the things that he had done to her; to hide his own guilt and pretend like everything was normal.

It was the nights that were problematic. The moments in time when Shaan was at the point between sleeping and falling asleep where when everything started to become evident. He re-lived the past again. He re-lived the effects that his actions had caused. His mistake. These were the moments in time when Shaan didn't have anyone to pretend to; when the guilt of what he had caused consumed his whole body. These were the moments when he remembered that it was his mistake that had caused all of this. He was the cause.

Edited by stillunwritten - 20 December 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88vijusbmadhutanusangitasenguptapreitiktym-mesmerised-IF_ridasnigdhanagarsweetsute-Simple-Miss.Wahianjanavi07RB81Fanaahtofeeeesrooj-iThe_May_RoseShaNak_RagNabones88

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
      Smilewelcome back .
                 i don't know u properly but i saw u r some post here when i was silent reader.

really nice update hope u write many more on our shanakSmile
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
NityaHugHug awesomeeeHeart
tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Great OS Nitya! Welcome BACKKK! LMAO @ not being special anyway LOL! you ARE special honey hehe! Ahh watching Shanak scenes now are we? :O It was great Nitzee! Lovely emotions of Shaan put across! No Shanak to follow? :( Agay likho na!! :(
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hai..
when i started to come to this forum u stopped visiting here..
but have seen ur id..so welcome back..
good work..
and the forum is very much alive..
so do keep posting here if u write more..
there r always people around here looking for shanak/yasharan..
IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
awesome OSClap

keep writing
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
OMG Tu????????*runs to hug Nitya*...Hamari yaad kaise aayi???Big smile
madhutanu Senior Member