Swapna-Mobile IF-Dazzler
Swapna-Mobile
Swapna-Mobile

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tisshgna

Originally posted by sweetncute

Originally posted by tisshgna

Originally posted by sweetncute

...He looks horrible with Aamna......Aamna and Rajeev jasii Jodi na tho Telivesion Industry mein aaya hai aur nahi aayega Embarrassed\..........

agree wid u sis....but i m talkin abt Real Life n not Television IndustryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwat did u feel after watching KF????ur comments on Rishi's reactionEmbarrassed

I think u r correct in ur point Smile ......tht Shabbir likes Aamna but Aamna likes Shabbir.....ye baat shayad pachti nahin......vaise bhi.....Aamna and Raj r made 4 each other Embarrassed .....\

thnx for ur reply sis.......agree wid u aamna can never choose him over rajWinkWink

I think we shud stop breaking our heads over this.....coz jab Aamna aur Rajeev and Shabbir r not overreacting then y shud we.....right tisshgna sis.. Big smile

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Shabir is a friend of both rajeev and aamna and that's why he has reacted that way.I am sure there is nothing betweeen aamna and him.Aamna belongs to rajeev.
livingforce Goldie
livingforce
livingforce

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinnu

I dont think that Shabbir has any such feelings for Aamna.

He still is a co-star and has to face Aamna ..So, kept quite and talking about his blushing & all.....those guys were forcing him to comment and he was heipless at that moment.

And in the last , he kissed that lady, may be he smooched that lady.....it was disgusting and Aamna will never fall for this kind of boy.

aamna sirf raj ke liye banai gayi hai..There are many proofs like saara said..Aur blushing karne ka matlab har bar same nahin hota...Comeon tani the whole world knows raj aur aamna ek dusre se kitna pyar karte hain.Shabbir and aamna are good friends agar friendship se thoda upar hota to kam se kam aamna shabbir ke saath  perform karti Spa aur indian academy awards mein..

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livingforce

Originally posted by vinnu

I dont think that Shabbir has any such feelings for Aamna.

He still is a co-star and has to face Aamna ..So, kept quite and talking about his blushing & all.....those guys were forcing him to comment and he was heipless at that moment.

And in the last , he kissed that lady, may be he smooched that lady.....it was disgusting and Aamna will never fall for this kind of boy.

aamna sirf raj ke liye banai gayi hai..There are many proofs like saara said..Aur blushing karne ka matlab har bar same nahin hota...Comeon tani the whole world knows raj aur aamna ek dusre se kitna pyar karte hain.Shabbir and aamna are good friends agar friendship se thoda upar hota to kam se kam aamna shabbir ke saath  perform karti Spa aur indian academy awards mein..

here cums abhi broBig smile.....thanx 4 agreeing broWink.....ok now tell dem bro ke when u went to meet aamna....on da sets....was deir any interaction b/w shabbbirr.................................n aamna ......da ans is NOO....wht say bro.....just clear tani sweeties misunderstanding WinkLOL

tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
thnx every1 for replying Embarrassed Embarrassed .....mayb i m misinterpreting him....but still cudn't help noticing it Embarrassed Embarrassed
rajeevzluvr IF-Rockerz
rajeevzluvr
rajeevzluvr

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
misinterpret karti rahu...........mujhe acha lagta hai Embarrassed
-tish
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
oye......back up.....me still a jodi-lover Embarrassed

Go to top